I spent the last month practicing visualization

You have to be realistic. Can't just visualize you're a billionaire. You have to visualize yourself doing it, realistically. Then say it and actually do it.

If you want to get a girl, how do you plan to do it. Visualize yourself going to a bar, meeting a hot broad, walking up to her, chat her up, visualize the conversation as well. Be realistic and never leave any minor details out.

Conor visualizes his octagon entry, not just the fight. That's how detailed he was. Look at the shadowbox he did in his locker before the Aldo fight. It was exactly as he visualized. Be realistic. He never said Chad couldn't take him down. He said Chad IS going to take him down but he won't be able to escape guard and won't be able to do shit from top. Know your flaws. Be realistic.

in the time it would take me to go through all of that in depth visualizing, I'd be able to just go out and do it myself.

in the time it would take me to go through all of that in depth visualizing, I'd be able to just go out and do it myself.
You're suppose to go out and do it. Just that on your free time, you're visualizing. We all do it. We all day dream. But our day dreams are usually about stupid unachievable things. So instead of daydreaming about these impossible scenarios, why not dream about realistic achievable things.

Like before an interview, we're visualizing how the interview is going to happen. If only we do that for everything that we do.

You're suppose to go out and do it. Just that on your free time, you're visualizing. We all do it. We all day dream. But our day dreams are usually about stupid unachievable things. So instead of daydreaming about these impossible scenarios, why not dream about realistic achievable things.

Like before an interview, we're visualizing how the interview is going to happen. If only we do that for everything that we do.

but what if I visualize that Im going to be interviewed by 1 guy. but I actually get interviewed by 2 ladies. that would throw off my whole visualization. or what if I visualize them asking me about my work history before they ask me about my future goals. If they ask me about my goals first, it isn't what I visualized. If I can't drive the car it will crash.

It's more of a psychological thing, it's not magic to make all of your dreams come true.

I've never seen The Secret, but aren't you supposed to do good deeds along with your visualization?

I watched the secret and got PUMPED to fucking see my life change and alter reality. I would do it every night and morning when I woke up and before I went to bed.

I started by visualizing moving up at my job or obtaining a better job or career opportunity. I was layed off from my job about 2 weeks later.

I then visualized meeting some hot chicks and getting laid. I still havent gotten laid, and I lost my FuBuddy too cause she got a boyfriend.

I also visualized good health and I now have a cold.

All in all it kind of made my life worse. Would not recommend. 2/10

FACT:

The people who wrote The Secret didnt have any money to market the book. IRONIC, isn't it?

But after a while things started changing for them, and the book became a NY times best seller.

Gotta be a little patient.

Back