I spent the last month practicing visualization

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I watched the secret and got PUMPED to fucking see my life change and alter reality. I would do it every night and morning when I woke up and before I went to bed.

I started by visualizing moving up at my job or obtaining a better job or career opportunity. I was layed off from my job about 2 weeks later.

I then visualized meeting some hot chicks and getting laid. I still havent gotten laid, and I lost my FuBuddy too cause she got a boyfriend.

I also visualized good health and I now have a cold.

All in all it kind of made my life worse. Would not recommend. 2/10

Try sacrificing a chicken or something. The gods must not be pleased enough with you.

Conor McGregor used 'The Secret' too, and he went from a guy on welfare, to a champ-champ bajillionaire in the biggest fight eva in 4 years.

If you still have the receipt, you should return your faulty copy to the store, and get oneathem Conor versions

Conor McGregor used 'The Secret' too, and he went from a guy on welfare, to a bajillionaire in the biggest fight eva in 4 years.

If you still have the receipt you should return your faulty copy to the store, and get oneathem Conor versions

I didn't buy it. I got it at my local library

its bullshit, most days i visualize hard liquor and a huge bag of doritos but the only time i get them is when i go to the store, where is your hippie black magic now ?

You have to be realistic. Can't just visualize you're a billionaire. You have to visualize yourself doing it, realistically. Then say it and actually do it.

If you want to get a girl, how do you plan to do it. Visualize yourself going to a bar, meeting a hot broad, walking up to her, chat her up, visualize the conversation as well. Be realistic and never leave any minor details out.

Conor visualizes his octagon entry, not just the fight. That's how detailed he was. Look at the shadowbox he did in his locker before the Aldo fight. It was exactly as he visualized. Be realistic. He never said Chad couldn't take him down. He said Chad IS going to take him down but he won't be able to escape guard and won't be able to do shit from top. Know your flaws. Be realistic.

try bending over and looking out of your brown eye, instead of using your minds 3rd eye.

Try visualizing your visualization techniques working as a build up to the actual visualization.

I've had some moments in all seriousness
I would never get into detail because I can't be bothered with roasting from naysayers
But I've had some weird shit happen when I started with it

..I'll say it for you, 'coincidences'

I like to believe

I believe living beings somehow have some subconscious way of giving themselves what they need to survive like the beetle on Ancient Aliens that has stuff inside of it to mix hydrogen peroxide into a hot toxic spray from its butt that it can direct in multiple directions without repositioning its butt.

I watched the secret and got PUMPED to fucking see my life change and alter reality. I would do it every night and morning when I woke up and before I went to bed.

I started by visualizing moving up at my job or obtaining a better job or career opportunity. I was layed off from my job about 2 weeks later.

I then visualized meeting some hot chicks and getting laid. I still havent gotten laid, and I lost my FuBuddy too cause she got a boyfriend.

I also visualized good health and I now have a cold.

All in all it kind of made my life worse. Would not recommend. 2/10

Like anything, you gotta give it more time.

Or, you just opened up your life to going after your dream job and banging Boise dimes on the regs. Nothing holding you back now.

I'm not into that but I'm pretty sure some sort of honest actions and efforts towards your goals has to be apart of it. Not just sitting around thinking of awesome things happening for you.

That book/movie is bullshit and outdated.
All it does is teach you is about daydreaming and fascinating.
It takes a lot more than visualizing to get what you want.
There many factors involved including what type of background you come from and how many limitations society has placed on you.

This book was written before the global recession.
We are living in a completely different society now.

Back