I spend a lot of time talking to my kids like Randy Savage.. Anybody else?

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I got a solid macho madness going. It's not quite lethal level, but I have my moments where it might be. I would say 2-5 times a week, I just start talking like Randy savage to my kids. They like it, mostly lol.. Although my 11 year old is the roast master, and on nights of fun I'll let him go at me pretty good, but I usually end up beating him with some savage Savage talk. He usually ends up giving it a shot himself, but he didn't live through it so it's harder.

Anybody else just bust out the macho madness once in a while?

Last edited:
I shpuld have posted this in mayberry, because its about quality parenting lol, and not really about PW directly.

I speak like Mr. Fuji to my kids. I talk in broken English and when they get out of line, I throw salt in their eyes.

Would be interesting to see the percentage of parents per subforum across the site

I cannot confess to doing this to my children.

tenor.gif

I got a solid macho madness going. It's not quite lethal level, but I have my moments where it might be. I would say 2-5 times a week, I just start talking like Randy savage to my kids. They like it, mostly lol.. Although my 11 year old is the roast master, and on nights of fun I'll let him go at me pretty good, but I usually end up beating him with some savage Savage talk. He usually ends up giving it a shot himself, but he didn't live through it so it's harder.

Do you make 'em eat Slim Jim's every night?

It's all good, as long as you don't go full Ultimate Warrior and start talking about sacrificing pilots and nosediving planes.

Macho Man is the GOAT promo voice.

my buddy's daughter goes by elli. i would go around in my mach voice going "ELIZABETH", until my voice would go out. her name is elizabeth
tumblr_m94ya358eZ1r324lio1_400.gif

my buddy's daughter goes by elli. i would go around in my mach voice going "ELIZABETH", until my voice would go out. her name is elizabeth
tumblr_m94ya358eZ1r324lio1_400.gif

My 11 year old son is the resident smack talker, and he basically runs over my 16 year old son because of it.. I explain that back in the day there would have been more beatings, but that's wtevr.. He'll start talking crap while we're playing uno or something, and I'll bust out the macho madness like "You talk and you talk and want attention like a little primadonna, BUT THAT'S ALL YOU GOT!!" Lol

I've also just been throwing it in here and there.. Like when I say "ehh?" I'll walk in the room, and like "Zero kills in that last game of fortnite ehh?" (Said like ay)

My daughters think it's funny anyways, my sons laugh sometimes too. I have to entertain myself sometimes lol.

My 11 year old son is the resident smack talker, and he basically runs over my 16 year old son because of it.. I explain that back in the day there would have been more beatings, but that's wtevr.. He'll start talking crap while we're playing uno or something, and I'll bust out the macho madness like "You talk and you talk and want attention like a little primadonna, BUT THAT'S ALL YOU GOT!!" Lol

I've also just been throwing it in here and there.. Like when I say "ehh?" I'll walk in the room, and like "Zero kills in that last game of fortnite ehh?" (Said like ay)

My daughters think it's funny anyways, my sons laugh sometimes too. I have to entertain myself sometimes lol.

you need to pull a few of these on them:

full

full

Back