I signed up for an Amazon Visa

Bad credit is bad, obviously, but places won't give you a loan with no credit history either. I use the credit card a little bit just to build up some credit history

Yes I signed up for the Amazon Visa, last year I spent 33k at Amazon.

They ding your credit score though. I hope you're not applying for a loan anytime soon.

I have the Amazon card too.

Can't imagine I'd be applying for a loan for quite some time. Credit score has never dropped below mid 700's, so I'll gladly take whatever points I've lost for the extra cash.

I have one, but there are better cards out there. Amazon has been becoming a more and more expensive option.

I use a Chase Sapphire Preferred and get points for each dollar I spend on it, double and triple points depending on whether its a grocery store or gas station or travel - each year it leaves me about 7-900 bucks in amazon cash that we use on the kids for Xmas.

<30>
Saving up points to get free stuff?

You sound poor as fuck

CrazyCouponLady.jpg

Yes, prime member and card member through them as I use Amazon a lot

This is my only active credit card. I love me some Amazon points.

They keep upping my limit like crazy too, so I keep buying shit and paying it off, or use it as our long term bills that I want to get out of the way.

Actually, applying for credit cards, using it and paying it in full monthly doesn't hurt your credit score. Even not using it won't hurt your credit score. I'm retired with only Social Security income of about $30,000/year and my credit score is 766. I used Credit Karma to file my taxes and I was surprised that my credit score was that high. I don't plan to ever take out a loan again and I haven't had one since 1992.

Applying does hurt your score. I simply applied for a new card to take advantage of a new card incentive and it lowered my score by about 20 points about 6 months ago. Since then it's come up about 5 points or so, but it's still 15 points below the point it was 6 months ago. I haven't missed a payment in like 10+ years either... 441 payments without being late and paid in full, so that's about as perfect as you can get.

You can get your points anywhere, and still use them on Amazon. Just find the best cash back / points card, use the card for literally everything, and put it in your payment thingee on Amazon. I actually pay for Amazon stuff about half the time lol, I guess the wife and I spend a lot on that card elsewhere.

I have about 5 credit cards that I use depending on what I'm buying. I get points in order to get free flights and hotel rooms.

This. Another good one is the Costco Visa which is 4% back on gas, 3% on any restaurant, 2% Costco purchases, and 1% everything else. Solid card.

I have multiple credit accounts with zero balances or ones I pay off completely at the end of the month.
Credit rating is all about outstanding debt, available credit and credit history.

Not to mention, I'm on my fourth house and I've paid every mortgage off before it was due.

A level finance management.

BREAKING***

Amazon Credit Card now offers 5% back for Prime members at Whole Foods

Introducing 5% Back at Whole Foods Market
with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card*
Earn with your Amazon Rewards Visa Card at all Whole Foods Market stores, including Whole Foods Market 365 stores.*

I saw it on the website as I was checking out.

You get $70 discount, 5% cash back on all Amazon purchases.

Do you guys have one? I purchase about $1000-2000 stuff on Amazon a year

now that I live rural I buy almost everything on Amazon and yeah, I have their visa.

BREAKING*** Part 2

Whole Foods now offer 10% discounts on many products with the Amazon Credit Card

You literally download the app, it gives you a bar code, and you scan it at the register. Tried it the other day and its super easy

Prime Members Save at Whole Foods Market
In 2017, Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market. Amazon and Whole Foods Market are working together to deliver the highest quality, delicious natural and organic products that you’ve come to love and trust. Now, we are excited to introduce new savings available exclusively to Prime members.

What savings and deals are available at Whole Foods Market for Prime members?

Prime members receive special deals throughout the store, plus an extra 10% off hundreds of sale items at Whole Foods Market. Store signage will also indicate which products feature savings for Prime members. Blue sale signs indicate special deals only available to Prime members. Yellow signs on existing sale items indicate that Prime members get an extra 10% off those items (excluding alcohol).

I’m a Prime member. How do I make sure I get my exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market?

To take advantage of the savings, download the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app, sign in with your Amazon account, then scan the QR code in the app at the
https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/prime-savings-faq

Back