I sense fear among Conor fans

The salty thing is an ad hominem argumentum attack against a poster's character, instead of their argument. These new generation of posters don't know how to deal with their emotions.

Bunch of dingleberries grouping together for emotional comfort, instead of facing the truth that Conor "McRunner" is trying to run away from his responsibilities as a champ.

Where is the honor in that?

tumblr_mqx6dw1ID61sb1ir6o1_500.gif

There is no money fight in the LW division that could justify debilitating the FW division. The UFC is valued at $4.1B. Conor's brand is not worth more than the company. Not even a division of the UFC..

Are you joking...?

McGregor v Alvarez is a bigger fight than McGregor v Aldo

McGregor Diaz III bigger than McGregor v Edgar

McGregor v Cerrone bigger than McGregor v Holloway

McGregor v Dos Anjos bigger than McGregor v Lamas

McGregor v Khabib bigger than McGregor v Swanson

McGregor v 155 Poirier bigger than McGregor v 145 Poirier

Alavarez, Diaz III, Cerrone, Dos Anjos, Khabib all big money fights for McGregor...

Only FW fight for him is Aldo and I dont think that comes close to outselling any of the above.. mainly because first fight over in 13 seconds, and Aldo just doesnt sell a fight.

Are you joking...?

McGregor v Alvarez is a bigger fight than McGregor v Aldo

McGregor Diaz III bigger than McGregor v Edgar

McGregor v Cerrone bigger than McGregor v Holloway

McGregor v Dos Anjos bigger than McGregor v Lamas

McGregor v Khabib bigger than McGregor v Swanson

McGregor v 155 Poirier bigger than McGregor v 145 Poirier

Alavarez, Diaz III, Cerrone, Dos Anjos, Khabib all big money fights for McGregor...

Only FW fight for him is Aldo and I dont think that comes close to outselling any of the above.. mainly because first fight over in 13 seconds, and Aldo just doesnt sell a fight.

Yeah, that's if he continues to win. Once he loses, his stock will be as common as the rest of the UFC roster, and those fights will instantly lose their appeal, especially once he gets exposed and doesn't take the time to fix his flaws.

Hence the reason why Dana is telling him to defend or vacate. The show must go on in the FW division, and he doesn't deserve to eat off the FW belt if he isn't defending it. Division > Conor

You are also forgetting a money fight with Pettis, and showing bias against the fight with Edgar, by putting it against Diaz III. Also, based on his last performance, I don't think he could beat any of the LW that you mentioned above, except Poirier.

All I know is NO ONE has earned 3 MILLION $ flat not including his PPV cut or sponsorship pay. Keep talking all you want he's winning and the more you take the more he wins!

So what do you get out of it?

:>

Yeah, that's if he continues to win. Once he loses, his stock will be as common as the rest of the UFC roster, and those fights will instantly lose their appeal, especially once he gets exposed and doesn't take the time to fix his flaws.

Hence the reason why Dana is telling him to defend or vacate. The show must go on in the FW division, and he doesn't deserve to eat off the FW belt if he isn't defending it. Division > Conor

You are also forgetting a money fight with Pettis, and showing bias against the fight with Edgar, by putting it against Diaz III. Also, based on his last performance, I don't think he could beat any of the LW that you mentioned above, except Poirier.

But thats not what i was responding to.

I was responding to the claim of their being no big money fights at 155.

All things being equal, every fight at 155 is potentially bigger than every fight at 145

But thats not what i was responding to.

I was responding to the claim of their being no big money fights at 155.

That's not how business works, only fan boy fantasy matchmaking.

I believe there are money fights at 155, just not enough to debilitate an entire division. The UFC is bigger than Conor, and so is the FW division.

Conor is like the star salesman in the sales division of a company, but upper management is not going to destroy the culture of their entire division just to pander to one man. Conor will come and go, the FW division is here to stay.

That's not how business works, only fan boy fantasy matchmaking.

I believe there are money fights at 155, just not enough to debilitate an entire division. The UFC is bigger than Conor, and so is the FW division.

Conor is like the star salesman in the sales division of a company, but upper management is not going to destroy the culture of their entire division just to pander to one man. Conor will come and go, the FW division is here to stay.

The best thing for the FW division would be Holloway as champ

Conor has better things to do, and Aldo as champ doesnt promote and struggles to fight more than once a year

to be honest, division is dead with either of them as champ

to be honest, division is dead with either of them as champ

The problem with Conor fans is that they don't speak for everybody else, but they believe they do.

There were fans of the fighters in the FW division before Conor came on the scene.

If Conor's fans would snap out of his distortion reality field, they would see this.

The problem with Conor fans is that they don't speak for everybody else, but they believe they do.

There were fans of the fighters in the FW division before Conor came on the scene.

If Conor's fans would snap out of his distortion reality field, they would see this.

im not talking as a conor fan, im talking as a realist.

neither conor or aldo as champ does anything for the division

one is not interested in fighting at FW, and the other couldnt sell ice cream in a heatwave

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Conor. u wouldnt say this shit to him at an event, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Id bitch slap him and dare him to do anything about it....

im not talking as a conor fan, im talking as a realist.

neither conor or aldo as champ does anything for the division

one is not interested in fighting at FW, and the other couldnt sell ice cream in a heatwave

Well we are going to have to agree to disagree, because I think Aldo was an ambassador for the sport, not just the division.

If Fedor and Anderson could get notoriety in the US, and not speak a lick of English, then it doesn't make sense why Aldo couldn't either.

I'm a McGregor fan. I'm not scared for him/his legacy/his record/whatever. I don't think bailing on 145 to fight a champ at 155 makes him scared. I think it makes him impatient, and maybe even desperate for accolades and validation.

I don't think he's ever shown behavior that suggests he's scared to fight anyone at all.

I don't think he's ever shown behavior that suggests he's scared to fight anyone at all.

I think you are right that he isn't afraid to fight anyone. I think he is more afraid of not being able to live up to his own hype. Facing the reality that there is no way he could top a 13 sec KO is daunting, especially when it is only logical that Aldo deserves a rematch.

He is running away from his responsibilities as a champ, and his legacy will reflect this if he vacates and loses. There will always be the doubt that it was a fluke win, unless he beats Aldo again.

Aldo has declined to fight Conor twice, yet somehow Conor is the coward here. Wow. Recall that Aldo and Frankie said anywhere, any time, and yet when RDA fell out they were offered the fight and said no. The truth is that Conor is trying to make history and take on the biggest challenges possible, not pedestrian rematches with guys who talk big but pull out frequently.

Back