I sense a sexual tension in the force.

Valentina is a sexy boss chick. Amanda is definitely attracted to boss females. I was watching some pre-fight hype, and saw a couple pictures, and Amanda has this sly little smile. I think she might be attracted to Valentina. I mean, I would go out with her as well, she seems like a great girl on multiple levels.

I'm sensing a bit of sexual tension here. I was already really interested in this fight when it was announced, btw. Great fight.
so are you a bloke or a sheila?

025_Amanda_Nunes_and_Valentina_Shevchenko.0.0.jpg

This smile TS?
After looking at this picture, I think TS may be on to something. And Arianni's all smiling too.

yeah

i could see them start scissoring in the middle of the fight

Easily one of if not the P4P most handsome match-ups ever, Joe.

<Goldie11>

Gunna be hard to top that level of combined aesthetics, but hopefully Ari and the WME brain trust can whip something out, I mean, up.

JP.jpg

Valentina is a sexy boss chick. Amanda is definitely attracted to boss females. I was watching some pre-fight hype, and saw a couple pictures, and Amanda has this sly little smile. I think she might be attracted to Valentina. I mean, I would go out with her as well, she seems like a great girl on multiple levels.

I'm sensing a bit of sexual tension here. I was already really interested in this fight when it was announced, btw. Great fight.

I wonder how it is for a female to fight another female that she wants.

Back