I see a lot of threads...

Sweet! Plat adopted that straight from his fan's...

...started right here on Sherdog. Outstanding!
icon_cheers.png

I mean it's definitely awesome that Platinum Nation is a real thing with real merchandise now, and it was started by a select few here...

It's just a shame that Mike felt the need to design it himself... It would have been difficult to create an uglier hoodie blind.

<{CMPALM}>

Last edited:
...asking where is the Platinum Nation these days? Well it looks like we are about to get our own street uniform.

Please let me know of any other sherdog fan groups with their own hoodies.

I'll take a pic wearing one

I'll take a pic wearing one
Get this back in the heavies my G. It's about a ufc fighter, perfectly legit other than the OT reprobates in here to cause trouble.

I'm still here on occasion but honestly since they banned Jeha, I'm kinda like fuck Sherdog. The whole site feel trash without the shoop master, it's just a bunch of pussies, and haters.

Already ordered and gonna wear it out to my next fight!

I'm still here on occasion but honestly since they banned Jeha, I'm kinda like fuck Sherdog. The whole site feel trash without the shoop master, it's just a bunch of pussies, and haters.
<{monica}>

Beautiful sweatshirt. Will be ordering these for the whole family for Christmas. I imagine Platinum Wear will become the next Gucci, also it is very disturbing to see how racist the mods are acting by putting this thread in the wasteland. Consider yourselves reported.

Bought 8 of them 1 for each day ....... Mike Perry rules the world 8 days a week not 7.

Already preordered mine fam! Got one for moms too

<5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5><5>

Back