I saw that movie The Guest on Netflix, the lead Actor used to be a skinny fat guy with turkey neck

I don't. I'm not assuming I know if he did or not, especially not based on what he said in an interview.

If he took a designer cocktail to help him shed fat or put on muscle, which is what stars do the vast majority of the time, do you think he would have said that in the interview?

Of course not lol, but looking at him doesnt he pass the eye test to you? Its not some insane muscle change like zac efron, he has a swimmers build in the guest

Of course not lol, but looking at him doesnt he pass the eye test to you? Its not some insane muscle change like zac efron, he has a swimmers build in the guest

I don't know one way or the other.

All I know is he's a star who has undergone significant body changes and it's standard for them to use chemical assistance.

However he did it, he definitely looks great.

I don't know one way or the other.

All I know is he's a star who has undergone significant body changes and it's standard for them to use chemical assistance.

However he did it, he definitely looks great.

yeah you got a point, but his look is def attainable naturally, so its a good motivator a lot of times guys defeat themselves by saying ill never get that way he was probably takin stuff etc. always gotta be positive ya know?

I suffer from fat face syndrome.

It really sucks. My face always looks chubby unless i get to 9 percent buddy fat or less. I know people way fatter than me that are very photogenic because their face doesn't look fat. Whereas every photo i take makes me look like I'm about to die from a heart attack

I suffer from fat face syndrome.

It really sucks. My face always looks chubby unless i get to 9 percent buddy fat or less. I know people way fatter than me that are very photogenic because their face doesn't look fat. Whereas every photo i take makes me look like I'm about to die from a heart attack
yeah its weird you can look at your face in the mirror and not see it, but when they take pics you can see the the chubbiness

Did you ever try lowering your salt intake or sugar?

it is actually not that hard to lose the turkey neck if you have athletic DNA and a good jawline I had the same neck for a while and lost it doing basic push ups and jump rope. he obviously has good genes.

he is also the star in legion
legion-59d1d99e-8f42-4ae1-8d7f-d3c8f597a3b7.jpg

His transformation to me is impressive because its a realistic one done without steroids and just a clean diet and working out. leaning your face out makes a ton of difference looks wise, he should be a good inspiration for other skinny fat guys who are trying to lose some of that chubby face.

Dan-Stevens_2430187b.jpg

Here he is in The Guest

81c5c382e721dd71ac3c1913e81c72e8.jpg

He basically followed a similar transition what Ryan Gosling did back around 2010 when he did Drive, Crazy Stupid Love.

-Lose weight
-Get a better haircut
-Grow some facial hair

ryan-gosling-suit.jpg

ryan-gosling-los-angeles-lakers-indiana-pacers-game.jpg

I remember watching The Guest on Netflix pretty good flick and had no idea that was the British actor from Downton Abbey until I searched his name online, the guy looked different. He looked like a southern Pretty boy type from Texas, he didn't have that bloated face his posture was straight and he had an actual jawline.

His transformation to me is impressive because its a realistic one done without steroids and just a clean diet and working out. leaning your face out makes a ton of difference looks wise, he should be a good inspiration for other skinny fat guys who are trying to lose some of that chubby face.

This was him before he worked out and dieted for The Guest

Dan-Stevens_2430187b.jpg

Dan-Stevens.jpg

la-downton-abbey-season-3-portraits_pictures.jpeg

Here he is in The Guest

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F4adf27fd-121f-4d23-8a70-767908f8f8da.JPG

81c5c382e721dd71ac3c1913e81c72e8.jpg

large_theguest1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

dan-stevens-shirtless-grab-the-guest.png

He was never that fat to begin with, and what is his name?

Also I'd have to say the Guest is one of the most underrated films I've seen in a long time. It's not Oscar winner obviously but it went completely under the radar and one of the most fun films I've seen in a while. It's like a mix between Drive and the Terminator with more dark comedy.

The soundtrack to that shit is dope. Love me some synthwave.

Dan Stevens played The Beast this year in B&TB. So ya he used to be a freak and went back to being one you could say.

Synthwave is f'ing awesome, and this movie has one of my favorite tracks (Pertubator - Vengeance)

it is actually not that hard to lose the turkey neck if you have athletic DNA and a good jawline I had the same neck for a while and lost it doing basic push ups and jump rope. he obviously has good genes.

That is why he looks so familiar

I think he said his posture also helped with it, push ups helps your posture and that in turn helps the jawline a bit unless you have a severe slack jaw.

He said he stopped with the insane high protein stuff he did for the guest though, it would be dope if he maintained the workout and diet but he would probably only be given action hero roles if he kept at it and his muscles started growing bigger.

Hugh Jackman is one of the few actors who never worked out but when they started never stopped. gotta give Jackman props for being disciplined with his training doing it year round.

Yeah he got sorted. Not Chris Evans level, but still impressive given his ponce status on Downton.

Great movie, great soundtrack.

Yeah he got sorted. Not Chris Evans level, but still impressive given his ponce status on Downton.

Great movie, great soundtrack.

Chris Evans looks like he is wearing a fake body suit, he has super wide shoulders it looks almost like his body is fake dude got wide, Evans is a cool dude though he is honest about taking Propecia because he started balding in his mid 20s.

Never heard of this film

Synthwave soundtrack just got it on my list though

yeah its weird you can look at your face in the mirror and not see it, but when they take pics you can see the the chubbiness

Did you ever try lowering your salt intake or sugar?

I've lowered my sugar several times. I don't really eat much sugar to begin with though.

But salt? Why would anyone lower their delicious salt intake?

I've lowered my sugar several times. I don't really eat much sugar to begin with though.

But salt? Why would anyone lower their delicious salt intake?

Salt retains water, some people get that bloat look from excessive salt

Looks like Ryan Reynolds is going back to his natural Skinny Fat body, look at his face, neck fat and no more jawline, double chin turkey neck going, this is from a few days ago
ryan-reynolds-deadpool-flies-into-a-kids-birthday-party-02.jpg

Back