I saved a girl from being raped

This thread sounds made up first of all along with how you made up the heights. And there is no point in this story that sounded like anyone was going to be raped. A bunch of bullshit is all this is.

48195264.jpg

Why didn't you sambo?

Ok, where is the attempted rape part?

A bitch for running away? No, I don't think so. Now, if he pointed a gun to your head and told you to move along I bet you would run away, and you should. When you are outmanned and outgunned, you are going to loose or die in the process. Nothing wrong with running away then. Walk away from trouble my friend. Even if you are a black belt in BJJ.

Do you think there will be some free 'pussy' coming out of your brave actions?
You would run away immediately, afraid of getting metooed or something. It's different here

I decided to go buy some soft drink, it was 10 pm, dark and no one else around. In Russia we still have these stores where you need to say what you want to the salesperson. I've been there a few times and remember the girl being nice, i usually go to another supermarket type store. So i walked in and saw this guy yelling and smiling at the girl, she played dumb yelling back "No mister no, i didn't mean it!" while smiling herself. He was like 6'6 towering over me, while i'm only average 6'1, felt like a manlet standing there. Not going to lie for a second i thought maybe i should go away, but decided to stay. He kept talking in a vulgar tone for a few more minutes, turned around a few times, then finally decided to retreat. I asked the girl who is this man, and she said she sees him for the first time, he accused her for not giving him change, and stayed there for 10 minutes yelling and arguing. I said that she should close the store early tonight. I stayed outside the store for a while, then walk back to home. I rarely been in a situations like this before, and now kinda feel proud of myself that i didn't run away like a bitch. Even if you feel short you should never run away from these situations, you never know maybe you would save someone else life from being ruined
just because she closed the store early, that doesn't mean she didn't get raped. or killed. or both.

you need to get up right now and go to her home. knock. if no one answered, kick down door. immediately enter the home. find the bedrooms. go in each one. rip away the sheets. verify her safety. be sure to say "i'm here to give you what you need".

Thank you the t/s didn't do shit he was shouting and being aggressive he didn't attempt to rape wtf are you talking about. T/s being there probably prevent her from being yelled at further not raped, you can't just throw that around based on nothing.
Things could've get really ugly if i didn't intervene

can we turn this into a thread where op tells his insane outrageous stories about living in frozen savageland
I have a lot of stories about growing up here. What i've seen myself and what i've heard happened around. I'm not in the right mood now, maybe next time. Seems like all the negativity from people who are under 6'0, or the story isn't that interesting in the first place

Thought this thread was going to be about how TS had second thought about putting a roofie in a girls drink - so he figured he start a thread praising himself for the self control he showed.

If I could be like anybody else, I'd be just like you.

Dude don't over extend your fantasies.. you wouldn't be able to handle the epicness of being him ..

I have a lot of stories about growing up here. What i've seen myself and what i've heard happened around. I'm not in the right mood now, maybe next time. Seems like all the negativity from people who are under 6'0, or the story isn't that interesting in the first place
No one on sherdog is under 6'0.

I wasn't even going to rape her, you lying sack of dog shit

I decided to go buy some soft drink, it was 10 pm, dark and no one else around. In Russia we still have these stores where you need to say what you want to the salesperson. I've been there a few times and remember the girl being nice, i usually go to another supermarket type store. So i walked in and saw this guy yelling and smiling at the girl, she played dumb yelling back "No mister no, i didn't mean it!" while smiling herself. He was like 6'6 towering over me, while i'm only average 6'1, felt like a manlet standing there. Not going to lie for a second i thought maybe i should go away, but decided to stay. He kept talking in a vulgar tone for a few more minutes, turned around a few times, then finally decided to retreat. I asked the girl who is this man, and she said she sees him for the first time, he accused her for not giving him change, and stayed there for 10 minutes yelling and arguing. I said that she should close the store early tonight. I stayed outside the store for a while, then walk back to home. I rarely been in a situations like this before, and now kinda feel proud of myself that i didn't run away like a bitch. Even if you feel short you should never run away from these situations, you never know maybe you would save someone else life from being ruined

Disappointed. Was expecting an uppercut

Yeah he probably thought there's no one else around, that's why he started to act like this. Neighbourhood where i live is a known for being dangerous. At 9:00 pm streets are empty, people lock themselves at home and wait for morning

What city. And if you care to say what area of the city. And if you care to say north or south. Not

Being this is Sherdog, I was expecting this to be a joke about how he saved a girl from rape by changing his mind.

Back