I saved a girl from being raped

Sounds like a whole lot of bullshit TS

Lol at being afraid of a men because he is taller than you.

Lol at being afraid of a men because he is taller than you.
How tall are you? Taller ones are also heavier and stronger. That's why weight classes exist in a combat sport. I wasn't afraid, just didn't want to get in trouble

I decided to go buy some soft drink, it was 10 pm, dark and no one else around. In Russia we still have these stores where you need to say what you want to the salesperson. I've been there a few times and remember the girl being nice, i usually go to another supermarket type store. So i walked in and saw this guy yelling and smiling at the girl, she played dumb yelling back "No mister no, i didn't mean it!" while smiling herself. He was like 6'6 towering over me, while i'm only average 6'1, felt like a manlet standing there. Not going to lie for a second i thought maybe i should go away, but decided to stay. He kept talking in a vulgar tone for a few more minutes, turned around a few times, then finally decided to retreat. I asked the girl who is this man, and she said she sees him for the first time, he accused her for not giving him change, and stayed there for 10 minutes yelling and arguing. I said that she should close the store early tonight. I stayed outside the store for a while, then walk back to home. I rarely been in a situations like this before, and now kinda feel proud of myself that i didn't run away like a bitch. Even if you feel short you should never run away from these situations, you never know maybe you would save someone else life from being ruined

So you were planning to rape her when she left the store but you changed your mind and went home?

I decided to go buy some soft drink, it was 10 pm, dark and no one else around. In Russia we still have these stores where you need to say what you want to the salesperson. I've been there a few times and remember the girl being nice, i usually go to another supermarket type store. So i walked in and saw this guy yelling and smiling at the girl, she played dumb yelling back "No mister no, i didn't mean it!" while smiling herself. He was like 6'6 towering over me, while i'm only average 6'1, felt like a manlet standing there. Not going to lie for a second i thought maybe i should go away, but decided to stay. He kept talking in a vulgar tone for a few more minutes, turned around a few times, then finally decided to retreat. I asked the girl who is this man, and she said she sees him for the first time, he accused her for not giving him change, and stayed there for 10 minutes yelling and arguing. I said that she should close the store early tonight. I stayed outside the store for a while, then walk back to home. I rarely been in a situations like this before, and now kinda feel proud of myself that i didn't run away like a bitch. Even if you feel short you should never run away from these situations, you never know maybe you would save someone else life from being ruined

Я не понял кде тут попытка изнасилования

How tall are you? Taller ones are also heavier and stronger. That's why weight classes exist in a combat sport. I wasn't afraid, just didn't want to get in trouble

Yeah but that doesn't mean shit if you actually know how to fight and the other guy doesn't, also you can be more athletic, so no, that doesn't mean that he is stronger than you.
I understand that you didn't want trouble, but it always baffles me that someone equates height with fighting ability.

PS: I'm 5'10

Funnily enough I went to store and a woman tried to steal my change, I tried to get it back and she was acting all stupid so after about 10 minutes of arguing I just gave up. I actually ended up feeling sorry for her as there was this manlet creepy guy just standing there starring at her the whole time. I then went to my car to leave and I saw him waiting for her outside the shop. I decided to stay until he left as I thought he may rape her.

you did alright, but damn i thought Putin had all these greasy motherfuckers in check by now

This, there's not such thing as feeling short when you are confident in your fighting ability.
The bigger guys could be trained as well, and you never know maybe he carries a knife, or there's his buddies waiting outside

In Soviet Russia, soft drink drinks you!

Ts is just telling a story of what happened, not sure why everyone is attacking , a lot of guys here make themselves out to be Clint Eastwood when talking about things that may or may not have happened

Not the case here

Good job,but why the rape fantasy? He just sounds like a tall asshole..

If I could be like anybody else, I'd be just like you.

Back