"I retired before 40 and I'm not even 40"

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Floyd bless

zpk9hVf.png

Legendary black flesh is irresistible. Stands the test of time.

I don't understand the existence of this thread. Floyds gone, why do we care about everything he says on instagram?

I don't understand the existence of this thread. Floyds gone, why do we care about everything he says on instagram?
Typical D1 thread. don't bother.
His posts should all be auto-redirected to wasteland.

"I'm a man. I'm 40!"

That will be the first thing I say when I wake up on that one spring day in 2028.

If you dont get the reference then burn in hell.

"I'm a man. I'm 40!"

That will be the first thing I say when I wake up on that one spring day in 2028.

One of the all time greatest quotes in sports history.

"I'm a man. I'm 40!"

Garbage. Come after me!

Do you think he stills pay people in his entourage to have the labels on his bottles of champagne facing the same way?
When people say you can't buy class like that, they obviously never heard of the Mayweather lifestyle.

Damn, the GOAT boxer AND a poet???? Dude is like our generations Da Vinci

This is Da Vinci's study of a "Boxer"
Boxer%20Brown%20Cropped2-1000x1000.jpg

And these are a pair of Versace "boxers":
0400086889338_247x329.jpg

Dang, if you analyze these pictures, along with pictures of mayweather, one might be able to draw the conclusion that Mayweather might be Da Vinci, who used this science to become immortal and shape shift into new people. Just another testament

The dude is such an insecure self aggrandizing douche. Don't know how he has fans.

says the guy lashing out at someone over a tweet, lmao.

So tweets aren't a valid form of communication? And it's a pattern with Floyd. He loves rubbing his wealth in people's face. But when it comes to helping people in Africa - nah.

Its the after taste Mr Zapato Man. It was so extraordinarily delicious that we still can taste the flesh to this day. This is the effect of complete and utter penetration to the host that accepts it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back