I resent that the WWE needs someone to be "the guy"

I don't watch much wrestling at all these days because it's really really bad but from what I've seen online Reigns doesn't possess a drop of natural charisma or mic skills.

I find him very boring.

That's exactly why he's being pushed to the moon. Seeing what happened with Rocky and now with Cena, Vince needs a guy with zero charisma to push who will never be able to leave for Hollywood.

I don't watch much wrestling at all these days because it's really really bad but from what I've seen online Reigns doesn't possess a drop of natural charisma or mic skills.

I find him very boring.
Agreed!!

Didn't read the entire OP, but having a top guy to build around has always been the way WWE operates. Randy and Andre weren't the "guys" in the 80's. It was all Hogan

In the late 90's it was all Austin. The Rock only became the "guy" when Austin got hurt. They never built the company around Foley, he was there to get Austin, The Rock and Triple H over, which he did perfectly with the latter two.

I resent how it's not done organically they chose a guy and whether people like it or not they shove him down everyone's throat. At least with people like Seven Austin the fans chose him and it happened organically it's not like that anymore it feels forced and that's why people boo Reigns.

Back