I really want Tyron to leak that s--- on Dana

I thought he admitted that he was just fronting though.

All the stuff from tyron afterwards was in very vague language that did a pretty poor job of smoothing things over. Sounded to me very much like there was still shit to spill but that him and dana had come to an agreement

It is funny, though. He seems the type that has a view of things similar to Kaepernick. And we know that the NFL couldn't control him. I'm guessing TWood is the same, in that he won't be "controlled."

Fuck tyrone.. he had nothing as usual..

Nobody remembers the "lots of racism in the ufc".. "Can you go into details Tyrone?" "errr i don't want to go into specific instances" BS he was pulling?

Guy is/was full of hot air

Sorry to ruin your day TS but he probably didn't have anything on Dana

Idk wtf Dana said to Tyron if he paid him or what but Dana deserves to have his dirty laundry aired out. I've never been too fond of this pathetic chump who won't pay the fighters and talks bad about real warriors who make the UFC money. It probably has something to do with UFC cutting a deal with USADA to clear certain fighters like McGregor.
Tyron leaking shit on Dana is the last thing I wanna see

well maybe not the last, but it's right up there, urghhhhh

What did Tyron threaten, and why?

What did he want an apology for?

Tyron threatened to leak info unless Dana publicly apologized. Dana did not publicly apologize, and Tyron backed off and leaked nothing and say they were cool. You be the judge of what leverage Tyron has.

Didn't Dana said something like "I spoke with Tyron and we are good now"?!

I'd pay to see Tyrone "leak shit on Dana." It'd be gross but I'd watch.

tenor.gif
Hmm I kind've missed the original Triple H when he first stated he was a Limey then boom he's american

Idk wtf Dana said to Tyron if he paid him or what but Dana deserves to have his dirty laundry aired out. I've never been too fond of this pathetic chump who won't pay the fighters and talks bad about real warriors who make the UFC money. It probably has something to do with UFC cutting a deal with USADA to clear certain fighters like McGregor.
I don't think he knew anything he had to redeem himself after Dana made him look like a clown severa time lol

Probably just some shit we already know like he bangs the ring girls. I am curious what Colby was gonna leak on Tyron tho, that spicey chicken might not have been the only meat he prepared for Sage when he went and helped him train during champ camp

What did Tyron threaten, and why?

What did he want an apology for?
After the second fight with Wonderboy Dana was upset told Megan Olivi on Fs1 post fight show it was a terrible boring fight twood was obvi upset

Tons of people have claimed to have dirt on Dana, even his own mother leaked what she had on him. None of it was ever serious.

Probably just some shit we already know like he bangs the ring girls. I am curious what Colby was gonna leak on Tyron tho, that spicey chicken might not have been the only meat he prepared for Sage when he went and helped him train during champ camp
Hmm Sage does'nt have to wait for Halloween to get Chocolate bars he get's it every other night....(old Mad tv Interracial homoerotic joke by the vancome lady)

If the UFC were corrupt enough to cover up PED use for certain people, then Jones would have no doubt been included in that list.

It's more than likely just that he fucks around on his wife, had a close and "special" relationship with Ronda, fucks the ring girls, does blow which helps him not sleep, and uses roids. In other words nothing new that nobody didn't know already. There is a reason Woodley back tracked the way he did after all.

Back