I really want Tyron to leak that s--- on Dana

SugaAintSoSweat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Idk wtf Dana said to Tyron if he paid him or what but Dana deserves to have his dirty laundry aired out. I've never been too fond of this pathetic chump who won't pay the fighters and talks bad about real warriors who make the UFC money. It probably has something to do with UFC cutting a deal with USADA to clear certain fighters like McGregor.

Innovative-Treatment-For-Tourette%E2%80%99s-Syndrome-Available-Globally%E2%80%94Thanks-To-Skype.png

Idk wtf Dana said to Tyron if he paid him or what but Dana deserves to have his dirty laundry aired out. It probably has something to do with UFC cutting a deal with USADA to clear certain fighters like McGregor.
tenor.gif

It's probably something stupid.

Idk wtf Dana said to Tyron if he paid him or what but Dana deserves to have his dirty laundry aired out. I've never been too fond of this pathetic chump who won't pay the fighters and talks bad about real warriors who make the UFC money. It probably has something to do with UFC cutting a deal with USADA to clear certain fighters like McGregor.

You're a moron.

Tyrun got shit on Dana and even if he had it he is too scared to post it. Tyrun doesn't have the balls for that.

I usually don't care for Dana, but Tyrun has nothing of real value on him. Even if he did, he'd be more of than idiot then he already is to consider doing something about it. White maybe a goof, but he does have the power and resources to end careers...plus, he can hold a grudge like no other. If Tyrun really wants more money and respect in the fighting world, try fighting better.

Why doesnt he just keep fighting and rack up money rather than be a whining pussy all the time.

IMG_3493.JPG

What the fuck is going on today has KOfinger returned under another user name.

Won't pay the fighters? They don't get the money they're contracted to get?

<thatsfuckinillegal>

You're a moron.
Im not a mroron, you're just a butt hurt little twat who likes talking shit about fighters and thinks there should be no reprecutions for your fragile ass. PC Dana cock sucker. Full of opinions and disrespect yet you probably can't scrap a lick. Who raised some of you sorry chumps.

Last edited:
Tyron threatened to leak info unless Dana publicly apologized. Dana did not publicly apologize, and Tyron backed off and leaked nothing and say they were cool. You be the judge of what leverage Tyron has.

gtfo ts. i think there's a season of gossip girl that you might find interesting if you love the drama so much.

Back