I really hate the [Insert] key

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously why does it even exist.

And when have I ever pressed it?!?!?

Often apparently cause I go to correct a mistake and type words before other words and the words eat the other words!

There isn't even a light indicator for this shit function like with caps, scroll lock and num lock

So you don't even know you're about to get fucked

What is this function for? Why and when does anyone use or need it!!?

Was it just created to FUCK WITH ME!?!?!?

/rant

jews

(i dont hate jews just thought that would be funny to say)

Seriously why does it even exist.

And when have I ever pressed it?!?!?

Often apparently cause I go to correct a mistake and type words before other words and the words eat the other words!

There isn't even a light indicator for this shit function like with caps, scroll lock and num lock

So you don't even know you're about to get fucked

What is this function for? Why and when does anyone use or need it!!?

Was it just created to FUCK WITH ME!?!?!?

/rant

It's a useless key, and I have no idea why it's still included in a modern QWERTY keyboard. I disabled it on my mechanical keyboard. Better yet, I just stick to my wireless mechanical tenkeyless keyboard when I'm coding.

It's a useless key, and I have no idea why it's still included in a modern QWERTY keyboard. I disabled it on my mechanical keyboard. Better yet, I just stick to my wireless mechanical tenkeyless keyboard when I'm coding.

I'm thinking of ripping it off my keyboard and flushing it down the toilet

I'm thinking of ripping it off my keyboard and flushing it down the toilet

Yeah, that's another legitimate option as well. So what are you working on? The next Great American Novel?

Oh wait... You're Canadian...

Yeah, that's another legitimate option as well. So what are you working on? The next Great American Novel?

Oh wait... You're Canadian...

I was writing Star Wars episode TEN

I could go for a cold delicious juiceski right about now.

Damn I must be the only one that uses it. I work mainly with Linux and it's the same as using CNTRL V.

OMG @Clippy you should write a recipe book
Not sure a recipe book is his best option. A Mike Holmes style ''How to Fix a Shed" book would probably be better. Or maybe "You and Your Bucket: 101 Home Projects".

But yeah, on topic - Insert key sucks.

Back