I rather have a night full of decisions than a night of 1st round KOs/SUBs

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't get why people complain about fights going the full distance. UFC Fight Night 114 is proving why first round finishes are bad for the sport. Could you imagine introducing someone new to MMA tonight? No one would take this seriously. Boring as hell waiting between fights. Even worst than football with the commercials and stoppages between plays.

I don't get why people complain about fights going the full distance. UFC Fight Night 114 is proving why first round finishes are bad for the sport. Could you imagine introducing someone new to MMA tonight? No one would take this seriously. Boring as hell waiting between fights. Even worst than football with the commercials and stoppages between plays.
giphy.gif

Absolutely. Decisions are more impressive than finishes any day.

They need live concerts on the side or Freestyle Motorcross in between, make it a non stop spectacle, hell even through in some jousting.

I'd take a 3 second title fight Main event over Woodley vs maia any fucking day ever! And I'm a maia fan

They need live concerts on the side or Freestyle Motorcross in between, make it a non stop spectacle, hell even through in some jousting.
Could you imagine if you paid hundreds or thousands of dollars for tickets to this event just to look at an empty cage 99% of the time?

Could you imagine if you paid hundreds or thousands of dollars for tickets to this event just to look at an empty cage 99% of the time?
nah, more time to get beer without missing the fights, i'd be cool with it, but nothin beats watching it on a big ass tv which i dont have.

nah, more time to get beer without missing the fights, i'd be cool with it, but nothin beats watching it on a big ass tv which i dont have.
Paying $15-20 for beer at the arena. I'd rage quit as a fan.

The waiting does suck. TV deals (and FP) make it a long event. But I'd still prefer a night of finishes over a night of decisions.

I took a break and played Skyrim for about 20 minutes after the Scott vs. Hermanson fight.

I just want to see violence, blood and savagery
fuck off decisions
Just bleed

<{JustBleed}>

Back