I produce electronic music and decided to post my discography

Monte Moku

Amateur Kickboxer
@purple
Reaction score
Hello, for the past six years I have been producing electronic music and after looking back on the progress I have made, I decided to post my discography. It's about 80 songs or so, mostly chill electronic music (Ambient, Chillout, lofi hip hop beats), but there are a handful of the 'harder' variety in there as well. Any and all critique is more than welcome. Most of all, I hope you guys enjoy!

Hi, i like the first 2 minute and the last minute (the slow oceanic bits) of Fog On The Mountain. The middle part, with faster drum machine and stop-go electric 'buzz' gives me a feeling like there is something wrong with my ears - not pleasant.
The Frozen song is very nice and intriguing, kind of sexy - very short though.
Royal Blue - nice vibe.
Is it yourself playing the piano on Piano Piece? cos that was the best bit about it - would be nice on its own i think, without the radio signals and whatnot in the background.
It's Cloudy Today is a very harmonious composition, nice flow and some pleasant surprises along the way.
Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald starts off grand and then proceed to deliver - very good composition that deserve more time, especially build up.
Sit back and Watch Some Kickboxing is great!

From what i've heard, I like your ambient, melodious stuff best, generally find myself wishing everything was slowed waaay down and simplified even more. Will listen the rest later. Thanks for sharing!

Hi, i like the first 2 minute and the last minute (the slow oceanic bits) of Fog On The Mountain. The middle part, with faster drum machine and stop-go electric 'buzz' gives me a feeling like there is something wrong with my ears - not pleasant.
The Frozen song is very nice and intriguing, kind of sexy - very short though.
Royal Blue - nice vibe.
Is it yourself playing the piano on Piano Piece? cos that was the best bit about it - would be nice on its own i think, without the radio signals and whatnot in the background.
It's Cloudy Today is a very harmonious composition, nice flow and some pleasant surprises along the way.
Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald starts off grand and then proceed to deliver - very good composition that deserve more time, especially build up.
Sit back and Watch Some Kickboxing is great!

From what i've heard, I like your ambient, melodious stuff best, generally find myself wishing everything was slowed waaay down and simplified even more. Will listen the rest later. Thanks for sharing!

I have a few projects in the works right now and I'm going to apply a few new ideas with what you said in mind and see how things turn out. Thank you so much for your critique!

And yes, that was me playing the piano in the piano piece. I'm self taught and know nothing about theory, so I was afraid it wouldn't sound good to most people; it's a bit of a sentimental song for me haha. I'm glad you enjoyed some of the music, thank you for listening

Last edited:
I have a few projects in the works right now and I'm going to apply a few new ideas with what you said in mind and see how things turn out. Thank you so much for your critique!

And yes, that was me playing the piano in the piano piece. I'm self taught and know nothing about theory, so I was afraid it wouldn't sound good to most people; it's a bit of a sentimental song for me haha. I'm glad you enjoyed some of the music, thank you for listening
I'm happy if i've been of any help - i enjoyed listening to your stuff, especially the piano, has so much feeling.

Keep up the good work :)

I like it. What is that jazz sample in "For Now"?

I'm glad you enjoyed it! The sample is one of my favorite Jazz songs - the third take of Blue in Green by the Bill Evans trio. Here is a YouTube link:

Back