I pretended to be a kid when calling someone cause it was too embarrassing to be an adult

Did I pull this off and save my dignity?

• Total voters
Now i see why my Jordan almond thread isn't getting much traction.

I bow to the master.

Damn you're good.

There's this tree nursery in a near by town that has some animals you can play with, feed carrots and stuff and an ALPACA and I was wondering if they closed up for the season yet. Me and the wife love to go but she wouldn't call ...... it's a fun time and we usually buy cabbage and carrots to feed the goats, horse, donky, ram, aplaca, pigs etc etc

But as a Man am I allowed to do this? I didn't want to call as an adult and be like "Do you still have animals there?"

So I put on my best child sounding voice and called in and it went something like this:

Me: (child voice) Hello?

Them: Hello, tree store

Me: (child voice) Do you still have the ANIMALS?

Them: Yes, yes we do

Me: HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife doesn't think I pulled it off. Do you? Have you ever pretended to be a kid in a phone call?

House Clippy GTFIH

@22k @the answer @paperclip101 @Grrrr @ralphc1

Are you near Tehachapi CA? I went to this goat, alpaca, ostrich petting place a few years ago. I did not have to pretend to be a kid.

Alpacas, and goats are really friendly. They like hugs and kisses. Ostriches are funny when they snatch food out of the bowl. They do it rapid fire, ducking their heads down and up. I placed the bowl in between two ostriches, and they ended up banging their heads against each other as they both tried to snatch up the food.

Are you near Tehachapi CA? I went to this goat, alpaca, ostrich petting place a few years ago. I did not have to pretend to be a kid.

Alpacas, and goats are really friendly. They like hugs and kisses. Ostriches are funny when they snatch food out of the bowl. They do it rapid fire, ducking their heads down and up. I placed the bowl in between two ostriches, and they ended up banging their heads against each other as they both tried to snatch up the food.

I am on the exact opposite side of the continent

I am on the exact opposite side of the continent

LOL, you can go to Amish Country in PA and pet pigs, horses, mules, donkeys, goats, rabbits, and what not, chickens too. I dont know if Amish will let you pet an Amish person though.

I don’t get why, even if you were embarrassed to admit to being an adult who likes petting zoos that you had to pretend to be a child rather than pretend you had a child that you were planning to bring. That’s the creepy part, that your go to logic is to regress to a childlike state....kinda like Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
I don’t get why you had to pretend to be a child rather than pretend you had a child that you were planning to bring. That’s the creepy part, that your go to logic is to regress to a childlike state....kinda like Michael Jackson.

Listen, I dialed the phone number and the wife wouldn't talk so I had to think quick

You can't do anything these days without being a pedophile, society is strange, not me.
Yep can't take a piss in front of a woman and her newborn baby without being registered...

I think it' fine, Clippy.

The rest of you can get fucked by pigs.

Listen, I dialed the phone number and the wife wouldn't talk so I had to think quick

So your wife also just really really want to pet animals without bringing kids? and what happens if you do show up without kids anyways? Could be frowned upon by the other visitors with kids for all I know.
Sounds like a potential Larry David situation

LOL, you can go to Amish Country in PA and pet pigs, horses, mules, donkeys, goats, rabbits, and what not, chickens too. I dont know if Amish will let you pet an Amish person though.

You can pet them, just can't take their picture.

strong contrast Clippy to you pretending to be an adult on sherdog lmao

Back