I pretended to be a kid when calling someone cause it was too embarrassing to be an adult

Did I pull this off and save my dignity?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
There's this tree nursery in a near by town that has some animals you can play with, feed carrots and stuff and an ALPACA and I was wondering if they closed up for the season yet. Me and the wife love to go but she wouldn't call ...... it's a fun time and we usually buy cabbage and carrots to feed the goats, horse, donky, ram, aplaca, pigs etc etc

But as a Man am I allowed to do this? I didn't want to call as an adult and be like "Do you still have animals there?"

So I put on my best child sounding voice and called in and it went something like this:

Me: (child voice) Hello?

Them: Hello, tree store

Me: (child voice) Do you still have the ANIMALS?

Them: Yes, yes we do

Me: HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife doesn't think I pulled it off. Do you? Have you ever pretended to be a kid in a phone call?

House Clippy GTFIH

@22k @the answer @paperclip101 @Grrrr @ralphc1

I’m sure they alerted the authorities:

“We just received a call from a man pretending to be a child and trying to find out how much longer we will be running our petting zoo for kids. Sounds like a real sicko. I’m not certain, but I think he was masturbating as we spoke.”

Last edited:
Your life keeps getting creepier
and creepier. Go easy man, get back on your meds and take a long deep breathe Amigo.

You didn’t “pull it off”...Not only did you creep your wife out, that poor woman at the farm was mostly creeped out also.

Last edited:
Why can't I just love animals without being a pedophile???

You pretending to be a child calling a local petting zoo makes you look like a child molester homie....Only fucking weirdos do that shit.

Your back is broken and an MRI is about to rip your eyeballs out

Call whatever you pretending to be whoever you want homie, a man in the gallows has earned a fun last go

Did you *67 before you called? Otherwise, after they hung up, they looked at each other and said "get ready, he's coming again?"

@Clippy

clipalpalca.png

The fact that you thought it odd to be a man calling to find out if they still have the animals is an indication of how creepy it must be.

The fact that you thought it odd to be a man calling to find out if they still have the animals is an indication of how creepy it must be.

So I can't visit animals as an adult? I can't have any joy in my life because other people do horrible things to kids? WHAT THE FUCK

Why isn't there adult petting zoos if this is the case?

I just wanted to have a happy time with animals but,no, Sherdog had to FUCK IT UP

I miss @John Wang

Back