I predict Pennington will beat Amanda Nunes at UFC 224

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Im gonna have to go with my gut like I did with Rose both times she fought Joanna.

Im calling Pennington to beat Nunes for the BW title whether it be by decision or TKO. Why? Because we seen some crazy unexpected shit before.

Rocky is tough, has ton of heart and isnt afraid to exchange. She will take a few to land a few. Beating Tate was unexpected. I think dragging Amanda into the championship rounds Pennington will turn it up.

Amanda Nunes really was gun shy against Valentina of course in no way am I comparing Raquel to Valentina, but like I said she isnt afraid to go after her opponent.

Then Amanda will either get an immediate rematch or move up to make 145 her new home to face Cris Cyborg.

Thats my opinion and I understand many wont agree, rightfully so Nunes is still a killer.

It's possible but I hope not, Mandy is the hero Brazil needs. :D

Rocky has way better cardio and she is tough, there is chance, because of that. Cardio is king, but she has to survive 1st round and not like Valentina but with actual combat during it. Nunes won't gass out during staredown contest,that's all we know after her last title fight.

Could see it happening since Nunes is gassed on here. Any WMMA fighter that is tough enough to scrap can win a title, uncoordinated fighting still wins titles in those divisions. Val just stood there and didn’t do shit and let it go to the judges, I hope Ricky at least makes Nunes fight and use energy

Rocky lost to Holly, so I don’t think she gets past Nunes. Nunes’ striking is much sharper than Holly and her ground game is better. Plus Rocky couldn’t even finish an unmotivated Cupcake.

Im gonna have to go with my gut like I did with Rose both times she fought Joanna.

Im calling Pennington to beat Nunes for the BW title whether it be by decision or TKO. Why? Because we seen some crazy unexpected shit before.

Rocky is tough, has ton of heart and isnt afraid to exchange. She will take a few to land a few. Beating Tate was unexpected. I think dragging Amanda into the championship rounds Pennington will turn it up.

Amanda Nunes really was gun shy against Valentina of course in no way am I comparing Raquel to Valentina, but like I said she isnt afraid to go after her opponent.

Then Amanda will either get an immediate rematch or move up to make 145 her new home to face Cris Cyborg.

Thats my opinion and I understand many wont agree, rightfully so Nunes is still a killer.

I am sold. We will see what happens.

Isn’t she coming off a year out? I wouldn’t mind seeing it happen but I’m not expecting it to.

tenor.gif

I´ve seen Rocky fight for a long time time.
Imo Nunes hits a lot harder.

Rocky waiting for Nunes to gas is a dangerous proposition, Nunes has a solid chin and hit's like a freight train so Rocky could very well get KTFO before gassing ever happens.

Meh who knows I never would have guessed she would beat Miesha.

I don't really see how. Pennington couldn't KO Jessamyn Duke or even finished her last 3 fights (even the one againt Correia ...) and she is not known for having really strong punches/kicks. Plus, Nunes has enough Cardio to stay in the fight to the decision if Pennington reach it, we didn't quite saw Nunes gassed complelty to the point she was vulnerable.

But I would like it to happen, Penington would be a far more likable champion than Nunes.

She's tough but she's also getting stopped in the first.

There's levels to being a lesbian and Nunes is as close to dude as you can be.

Not being funny lol.

Last edited:
Meisha folded during the rocky fight. She went in wanting out. Iirc she even told Rocky she wanted to lose during the fight. UFC 200 ended her.

I feel like rocky gets pass the 2nd she will win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back