I physically intimidated a guy half my size, and half my age

Lol discotheque

Sounds manly

Also
<DontBelieve1>

OP probably got his knot rocked by said guy AND clowned by the guy's woman and is salty

Last edited:
It's more concerning that you're creeping on 18 year old womanlets.

Wait... That's a bad thing?

Who are manlets supposed to propagate with if the Übermensch are hogging them up?

6dz19sxu0u401.png

@Zer @Pugilistic

Pfft!
That's nothing on my story.

I'm at a bar one night.... just minding my own business... picking on some random guy who has a "State Wrestling Champion" jacket on.
He seems like a nice enough guy, so I go up to him and say "You must think you're pretty tough."
Humbly he replies, "Oh my jacket? Nah, I'm not tough.... some of it was luck." and he starts to chuckle.
I told him how I don't really care for wrestling. But that if I did pursue it I'm sure I could have easily been a state wrestling champion as well.

He says, "Well it takes alot of dedication.... but, i'm sure if you gave it your all you could have done pretty well... who knows, right?"
And I corrected him with, "I know... that's who."
He responds with, "Okay.... I'm not here to argue with you."

I'm getting a bit more drunk... so I asked him if he wanted to learn how to jab.
He says, "here?! Not really. Sorry man.... I'm just here with my girlfriend."

But I don't let him off that easy.
Playfully I get him in a headlock and start giving him a noogie while saying "oooohhh... is the big bad wrestler scared he can't throw a proper jab????"
He pushes me back and says "What's wrong with you!?" and made some plea for me to just leave him alone.

'Sure thing, tough guy' I think to myself as well as say out loud.

He starts whispering something to his girlfriend, he pays the barkeep, and they make their way towards the door.

Now we're outside and he gets all defensive and says, "Stop following me"

Then I reminded him, "But what about that jab I was going to teach you? They don't teach you those things in wrestling, buddy." and lightly push him from behind as he turned away from me.

His girlfriend thought it wise to start speaking up to which I commented, "Keep your mouth shut."

Oddly enough that was what piqued his interest in learning my jab.
So this hot head pushes me in my chest and then has the nerve to tell ME to "calm down and leave".

Now I'm still holding my drink (most of it spilled out when this knucklehead pushed me) so i splash the remainder of it on his coat and face in hopes of cooling this guy down.

Well off comes his coat and he said I went too far.... he's forming up on me to fight.

I throw what can only be described as a perfect uppercut.... but somehow I miss. Next thing I know this wrestler has me up in the air and then down on the ground.
With his left hand he's pushing my head into the ground and telling his girlfriend to call the police (coward). Then he says, "oh my God you stink like alchohol!"

I fake start screaming and crying that my back is hurt and I can't feel my legs.
This look of concern comes across his face and he starts saying, "okay.... calm down, man. I'm sorry.... we'll get someone to help you."
I can feel his hold on my head loosen and then BAM! I catch him with my right. He goes rolling off of me.
I spring to my feet, put my arms up in the air and start chanting "People's Champ! People's Champ!"

Ironically some people who were watching (I'm guessing friends of his) ran in, tackled me, held me down, kicked me alittle, and wait for the police to come.

I entered this thread thinking it would be a homoerotic bdsm story. Was not disappointed.

I'm a manlet.

There was a guy at work that made people feel uncomfortable.

When my office had to have meetings with this guy, I was asked by a couple of other coworkers to be in the room with them.

My office mate was convinced this guy was intimidated by me.

Apparently, meetings went smoother when I was in the room.

A few months later, this guy was fired due to too many complaints to HR about his inappropriate comments and smarmy attitude.

So, I guess I can say "I physically intimidated a guy twice my size, roughly my age."

Ummm...yay me?

Pfft!

I'm at a bar one night.... just minding my own business... picking on some random guy who has a "State Wrestling Champion" jacket on.
He seems like a nice enough guy, so I go up to him and say "You must think you're pretty tough."
Humbly he replies, "Oh my jacket? Nah, I'm not tough.... some of it was luck." and he starts to chuckle.
I told him how I don't really care for wrestling. But that if I did pursue it I'm sure I could have easily been a state wrestling champion as well.

He says, "Well it takes alot of dedication.... but, i'm sure if you gave it your all you could have done pretty well... who knows, right?"

I'm getting a bit more drunk... so I asked him if he wanted to learn how to jab.

Playfully I get him in a headlock and start giving him a noogie while saying "oooohhh... is the big bad wrestler scared he can't throw a proper jab????"
He pushes me back and says "What's wrong with you!?" and made some plea for me to just leave him alone.

He starts whispering something to his girlfriend, he pays the barkeep, and they make their way towards the door.

Then I reminded him, "But what about that jab I was going to teach you? They don't teach you those things in wrestling, buddy." and lightly push him from behind as he turned away from me.

His girlfriend thought it wise to start speaking up to which I commented, "Keep your mouth shut."

So this hot head pushes me in my chest and then has the nerve to tell ME to "calm down and leave".

Now I'm still holding my drink (most of it spilled out when this knucklehead pushed me) so i splash the remainder of it on his coat and face in hopes of cooling this guy down.

Well off comes his coat and he said I went too far.... he's forming up on me to fight.

I throw what can only be described as a perfect uppercut.... but somehow I miss. Next thing I know this wrestler has me up in the air and then down on the ground.
With his left hand he's pushing my head into the ground and telling his girlfriend to call the police (coward). Then he says, "oh my God you stink like alchohol!"

I fake start screaming and crying that my back is hurt and I can't feel my legs.
This look of concern comes across his face and he starts saying, "okay.... calm down, man. I'm sorry.... we'll get someone to help you."
I can feel his hold on my head loosen and then BAM! I catch him with my right. He goes rolling off of me.
I spring to my feet, put my arms up in the air and start chanting "People's Champ! People's Champ!"

Ironically some people who were watching (I'm guessing friends of his) ran in, tackled me, held me down, kicked me alittle, and wait for the police to come.

God's work, homie.

So you did the megregor and picked the smallest fighters and division that your frame would allow?

Pfft!

Dude. . I literally have tears streaming down my face right now from laughing so hard at this.

Pfft!

I wasn't gonna read this because it's long af, but I legit lold.

Pfft!

Another please, that was good

if u were so sure of your sexuality, u wouldn't have done what u did.

Back