I physically intimidated a guy half my size, and half my age

One time I shot a cockroach with a nerf gun because it flew on my TV.

AM I COOL SHERDOG?! AM I?!! VALIDATE ME STRANGERS WHO SHARE A COMMON INTEREST!!!!

This place is slow today.

One time I shot a cockroach with a nerf gun because it flew on my TV.

AM I COOL SHERDOG?! AM I?!! VALIDATE ME STRANGERS WHO SHARE A COMMON INTEREST!!!!

This place is slow today.

So what? Everyone else needs a little validation. Sometimes. Of course shoving this guy in the throat is assault unless he really did some deep space invasion g type shit, which I doubt. But man's law isn't how you can always be a man. Haha

discotheque? what millennium is this?

So you're a bully and a tool then you humble brag about it on a msg board.

Then you assault the guy and THEN he's the bad guy cause he went to rat you out? Keep your hands to yourself and don't be a tool.

I was a show a few years back, sold out at a small venue. A band I didn't really like was playing, so I moved to the back. There was a dude who was clearly rolling but wasn't bothering me. A little while later and he hit me with an elbow. I gently pushed him away, but he came back and did it again.

So, you know what I did?

I walked away.

Then you came back and stab him?

discotheque? what millennium is this?

One where the greatest era of music can still live. Disco clubs also tend to have much friendly people, which happen tonne less stand offish, and more relaxed. Different atmosphere. Older crowd too.

I intimidate wimminz with my Sherdog account all the time

So you're a bully and a tool then you humble brag about it on a msg board.

Then you assault the guy and THEN he's the bad guy cause he went to rat you out? Keep your hands to yourself and don't be a tool.

So serious today?

Well - not quite half my age, but certainly a solid 10 years my junior.
He looked about 19 - I'm 31.
I could have also lifted him up with one hand.

But - I was at the discotheque, and he kept sneaking up behind me and dancing stupidly:

tenor.gif

Not entirely dissimilar to what you see here.

Obviously - a joke - at my expense.

So, initially - I told him, you know - beat it.

As soon as I turned my back again, he continued his self righteous tirade - so I pushed him by his throat.
Good hard shove around the neck.
He fell back on his heels.

It's like - he obviously felt, being so small, he could continue his satirical charade with impunity; had never considered the possibility of negative consequence - so it appeared his brain short circuited slightly.

He basically ran off like a little bitch.

Exactly, like a little bitch.

I assume he went crying to a security guard or some shit - but I didn't hear anything - although one of them was eyeballing the fuck out of me later.

Thing is - I know I have to be on my best behavior in nightclubs cause - I'm a big motherfucker, and oftentimes quite a bit older than the college students I'm partying with/girls I'm creeping on etc.
I attend the same two or three nightclubs mostly, and the security is very familiar with me - I don't want to get a bad reputation - but this was entirely reflexive.

I didn't want to throat punch the little dude - but I couldn't in good conscience allow that travesty against, and compromise of, what it means to be a man - go unseen to.

Later on in the night he I saw him in a corner - stood there - basically staring at me with - I guess bemusement at that which had compromised what he felt was his inherent right; being a small dude, getting away with ragging on a guy twice his size, cause of his size.

Anyways - I must say it felt fairly excellent - watching him stagger back in horror upon his airway being temporarily disrupted.

10487370.jpg
Great, now another school is gonna get shot up.

What if that guy has tourettes and that's the way he dances, you jerkhole.

Hmmm well its no the larger my muscles become the more confrontations I must mediate thread

Nah, I just let him enjoy the moment.
Well you probably gave him a false sense of bravado, which encouraged him to keep up his act. Eventually a less tolerant guy probably fatally stabbed him. Had you taught him a lesson at that moment in time, you may have saved his life.

Well you probably gave him a false sense of bravado, which encouraged him to keep up his act. Eventually a less tolerant guy probably fatally stabbed him. Had you taught him a lesson at that moment in time, you may have saved his life.

Not my problem, brotato

Back