I Officially Hate Tyron Woodley

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread.

8:45

He says he told the UFC he would have been ready to fight in June and July. He lied. Listen to RDA's side of the story, he actually tells the truth. Woodley told RDA that he wouldn't be fighting until fall and RDA did not want to be inactive for that long. He pulled stupid shit with Maia too that forced him into his shortest training camp of his career.
https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...ort-ufc-214-camp-refuses-to-be-stepping-stone

This is coincidentially the same shit he's pulling with Colby. Maia was 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with Masvidal. Colby would be 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with RDA. He's trying to force his opponents into short camps.

Your inner trump is showing.

I posted this in another thread.

8:45

He says he told the UFC he would have been ready to fight in June and July. He lied. Listen to RDA's side of the story, he actually tells the truth. Woodley told RDA that he wouldn't be fighting until fall and RDA did not want to be inactive for that long. He pulled stupid shit with Maia too that forced him into his shortest training camp of his career.
https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...ort-ufc-214-camp-refuses-to-be-stepping-stone

This is coincidentially the same shit he's pulling with Colby. Maia was 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with Masvidal. Colby would be 2 months out of fighting a 5 rounder with RDA. He's trying to force his opponents into short camps.

Welcome to the club.

Woodley using godmode to control all things...again.

<seedat>

Two months seems ample time to have a camp. This sixteen week shit is a myth.

Damn, Woodley trying to cheat. I thought this was going to be a BS thread but it actually has merit.

why is the UFC trying to rush this fight? It's not like it will sell anyway.

He had shoulder surgery
A surgery that he delayed 6 months, and the narrative that he delayed it because of a possible GSP fight is easily debunked: White scrapped it in the post-fight press conference at UFC 214. Bisping vs. GSP negotiations began a day later.

Does it really matter how much time Colby has?

<SelenaWow> First time I watched all of that, it's no wonder why Cuddle me Colby got the shakes from watching that, last time Tyron acted like this Sh!t happend...

Woodley-KO-big.gif
You get well Colby get them twitter thumbs back to action, "Don't write checks your ass can't cash"...

Last edited:
Tyron Woodley would stuff Colby's takedowns and then KO him into another dimension. The Till fight is a lot more interesting. That's my opinion

Practice kindness young boy, the world is filled with hatred as is, go against the grain and practice kindness.

Tyron Woodley would stuff Colby's takedowns and then KO him into another dimension. The Till fight is a lot more interesting. That's my opinion

The only thing with the Till fight is the sketchiness of Till being able to make weight, that dude is too damn big.

Back