I now know why gsp ducked Anderson, Cruz ducked fw, mm ducked Tj, Conor ducked Edgar

Nonsense, I think you are comically obsessed, and that’s good sherdogging.

He is smug, not likeable. But did greater things than the fighters you like.,

Lol at nonsense. You literally reply to every post of mine where I have said something you don't like about Anderson.

The only thing Anderson has done greater things than the fighters I like is getting knocked out in the most embarrassing way possible, getting submitted in the most embarrassing way possible, getting busted for multiple PED's, duck fighters but call out smaller ones, the list goes on

Lol at nonsense. You literally reply to every post of mine where I have said something you don't like about Anderson.

The only thing Anderson has done greater things than the fighters I like is getting knocked out in the most embarrassing way possible, getting submitted in the most embarrassing way possible, getting busted for multiple PED's, duck fighters but call out smaller ones, the list goes on

No, there are other posts I’ve replied to.

Nah, that’s fake news. Everyone he fought was on PEDs, so there’s no cheating there. He fought bigger fighters 4 times, finished people in all possible ways, and got ko’d like a real man: never tapped to strikes like a bitch.

You are obsessed with Anderson because you know he is better than your fav. It’s all.

GSP ducked Anderson because he is smart.

No, there are other posts I’ve replied to.

Nah, that’s fake news. Everyone he fought was on PEDs, so there’s no cheating there. He fought bigger fighters 4 times, finished people in all possible ways, and got ko’d like a real man: never tapped to strikes like a bitch.

You are obsessed with Anderson because you know he is better than your fav. It’s all.

Spoken like a true nuthugger. You've done Anderson proud with this post

Spoken like a true nuthugger. You've done Anderson proud with this post
LOL
I’m no nuthugger: that’s what you do around gsp’s sac. Simply said the truth. Don’t care for him, but I adore your hatred.

LOL
I’m no nuthugger: that’s what you do around gsp’s sac. Simply said the truth. Don’t care for him, but I adore your hatred.

Look man, there's no need to deny it. It's obvious

Actually he did, twice one to a fighter who had a 4-7 record.

By the way GSP is moving up and unlike Anderson he's fighting the champion. Anderson wanted nothing to do with Shogun and Jones
Hahaha. Defended 10 times. That's not a fluke and the argument division was weak. Weak look at the guys he beat.

Guess you needed to watch MMA alittle earlier.
His record and Legend are cemented.

cause mindless posters here are guaranteed to set up man made axioms (" DERP YOU CANT DUCK SOMEONE NOT IN YOUR WEIGHTCLASS") or make pathetic excuses for their favorite fighter.

The worst has to be bisping ducking contenders back to back and then reading some of the posts here validating the ducking by saying bisping had no choice in the matter, or that bisping has paid his dues and has the right to desecrate the title by being shook. It's cringeworthy, and I'm ashamed of the ducking, but more ashamed of the tools who are excusing it.

I'm confused??? Why does a fighter absolutely have to fight out of his or her weight class?

I agree Bisping ducking contenders is a joke but saying fighters have to move up is dumb. They move up if they want to, I am fine with a fighter being the best in their own weight class. The only reason they should move:

If they are stuck (DC losing to Jones twice at LHW before the drug scandal)

They have cleaned out their division completely (Silva never did that, if he had beaten Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, Romero and eventually Whittaker would have been viable competitors). GSP had a rematch with Hendricks if he hadn't retired, an eventual fight with Rory, a fight with Robbie Lawler at some point given he had just rejoined the UFC, a fight with Tyron Woodley etc.

They can't make the weight any longer

Otherwise let them fight where they can be the best.

Why does a fighter absolutely have to fight out of his or her weight class?
They don't. Almost no one has ever fought up for the belt. And none of these guys fought at their walkaround weight.

Whittaker, GSP, Rumble, Conor, only 4 I can think of although I expect there are more.

Randy and Hendo fought for belts in different weight classes but then again they fought anyone

That you are a hater: yep.

I value reason over passion, I’m not fan material. But I find haters entertaining.

You're a hater as well but you don't hear me crying about it. Again, exposing yourself to be a massive nuthugger. It's getting tedious

Nothing to spin--actually I'd saw that it takes spin to call this ducking.

The Champ and Flyweight GOAT didn't want to sign up to fight a guy who had never fought in the weight class.

A guy who is asking for the organization he fights for to show him the respect he has absolutely earned didn't want to help Dana and the UFC turn him into a sideshow.

The only way I can see any merit to the ducking accusation is that he wanted to secure the all-time UFC title defence record before taking a big a risk by fighting a guy from a higher weight class.

Now that he's set the record, if the UFC wants to give him superfight money to make that superfight with TJ I'd be willing to bet he'd do it. The timing and reasoning before just didn't make sense from his perspective.

I mean, would anyone have called it ducking if Anderson Silva had refused to fight the 2nd or 3rd ranked LHW when he was on his epic title defense run, for his title? No way. The only reason DJ is being accused of ducking is because people don't respect him or his achievements the way they did Silva or GSP. I didn't see anyone accusing Aldo of ducking because he didn't fight the top lightweights. I don't remember anyone telling Cruz he had to fight Aldo or else they'd can the bantamweight division.

IMO this was a situation created by the Dana and the UFC hoping to cash in and when MM wouldn't comply they used it as a way to drag his name through the mud.
No one actually gave a damn about DJs record, Anderson fought the whos who of middleweight back then... Who the fuck did DJ beat

You're a hater as well but you don't hear me crying about it. Again, exposing yourself to be a massive nuthugger. It's getting tedious
Not true: who do I hate?

LOL, your hatred is a direct consequences of your nuthuggery: you’re speaking about yourself there.

But you are never tedious.

Not true: who do I hate?

LOL, your hatred is a direct consequences of your nuthuggery: you’re speaking about yourself there.

But you are never tedious.

GSP and Jones to name a few. There's nothing worse than a guy who cries wolf.

My hatred is a consequence of Anderson being a fraud and his rabid nuthuggers still living in a dream world

Just cause u wrote a book on the topic doesn't mean it isnt complete bs. TJ is more qualified person than anyone who has fought for that belt. MM ducked him hard saying TJ wouldn't make wait and needed a win aswell. Then a 2-1 bum got a undeserved shot and couldn't even wieght in. MM is a glorified micro can crusher
Fake news.
MM said he would fight TJ, but he would need guarantees. He either wanted TJ to take a fight at FLW to prove that he could make the weight, or he wanted the UFC to give him a money bonus /gurantee if TJ missed weight. They refused.
UFC could have made that fight happen, they chose not to

GSP and Jones to name a few. There's nothing worse than a guy who cries wolf.

My hatred is a consequence of Anderson being a fraud and his rabid nuthuggers still living in a dream world
I love GSP and Jones tho. You wrong bro.

You are just a hater. But a good one, I like your hatin.

Back