I noticed that the longest threads that went...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Forever are the ones that were about scammers and cheaters, which also make think that either we have mostly teenagers on this forum, or really very low IQ! Now the Mike Perry is being another one of those idolized, it only confirms my assumptions! What do you smarter people think?

If you didn't get what I'm talking about, 2 names are your hint JOn Jones and Conor. Deal with it!

War Rousey, fuck your judjemental thread

Most people prefer to watch celebrity gossip bullshit instead of researching about topics that really should matter like for example the deep state, why America has hundreds of military bases around the world, ancient civilisations, 9/11, the Rothschilds and the list goes on. What does that tell you?

Forever are the ones that were about scammers and cheaters, which also make think that either we have mostly teenagers on this forum, or really very low IQ! Now the Mike Perry is being another one of those idolized, it only confirms my assumptions! What do you smarter people think?

If you didn't get what I'm talking about, 2 names are your hint JOn Jones and Conor. Deal with it!
I‘m totally with you.

Mike Perry. Can’t stand the guy for some reason. Is he good?

Edit: wtf I just saw he finished all of his 11 wins by (T)KO. Kid is legit.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Platinum Mike Perry is an undefeated KO artist, future UFC champion and Hall of Famer.

Back