I never thought the UFC would need one fighter so bad but the need Conor

What are you talking about...If it's that serious.....pretend Conor doesn't exist then move forward as if he doesn't.

Stop worrying about how much money the UFC is making/could make and worry about the fights. If the UFC shrivels up and dies, fighters will just go to another promotion and they'll figure it out.

NFL has "armchair Quarter Backs" while the the UFC has "couch stakeholders", like you're getting PPV points and bonus vested stock shares.

The UFC should be building the divisions around their champs. They should treat their fighters like valued people. And most importantly, they should stop trying to make a quick buck by catering to douchebags like Conor. His fans will leave with him, as they are not MMA fans, but simply fans of retarded reality TV style drama with zero attention span. They are ruining their brand very badly, as the UFC isn't really much on putting together good fights. Instead, they simply want entertainment with shit talking, and don't care if the fight is good or not. They're selling a cheaply made product.

The UFC doesn't NEED Conor. They are a niche sport with or without him. Always will be. Its not mainstream very often and that will remain so.

The comment that Conor is mediocre is laughable. Hate or not please get a grip and be a fan of this sport before spouting biased remarks over a guy you can't stand. He's NOT the GOAT but he is not mediocre.

When Darren Till destroys wonderboy he will be the new big draw

I disagree, Conor's fans desperately need him but the UFC and MMA have been through the darkest of dark times and survived. What they need to do is move on, the sooner the better
So true. I've followed the UFC since the beginning, and those couple of years when Conor was riding high were the most agitating and least fun in all that time. It really stands out as a black period for the UFC. It was mostly because of his fans.

Imagine being this invested in Conor and UFC popularity

so aldo is a piece of trash huh
Conor is/was scared of the re-match, only Fools ignore the fact the UFC and Conor fkd Aldo. Aldo was a dominant Champ for a decade. No re-match? The acts of Cowards.....

Conor's legion of cuck fans need him. The rest of us don't. Neither does the UFC.

Conor is/was scared of the re-match, only Fools ignore the fact the UFC and Conor fkd Aldo. Aldo was a dominant Champ for a decade. No re-match? The acts of Cowards.....
9dw8oBb.gif

I don't think so anymore..

With that ESPN deal, its clear they are preparing to transition away from PPVs which massively diminishes Conor's worth to them.

The ESPN deal is only half of the pie for them too and it already is the same amount they got from fox per year.

A good TV deal now would see their PPVs reduced from 40+ to 20. They could easily stack those.

They could be easily be getting a combined 400 million a year from ESPN and a as of yet unnamed TV deal - thats double their current income per year.

Ufc imo is making a mistake letting bellator grab guys they dont think they need.

They have let go Rory and Benson, both who could still be a factor in ufc elite, and Bader, who in the current weak LHW division ufc could REALLY use.

Yair is a star in the making and IMO ufc will kick themselves when he builds more popularity.

So IMO not only do they need conor but they need to keep an eye on who they let bellator grab. In a few years bellator could make treasure out of UFCs trash and we might be seeing a downfall.

I don't care if you love or hate Conor he brought in eyes....Without him all the other fighters who were benefiting from all the extra coverage MMA was getting are all fading away. He is the only fighter besides Ronda to get love from the real sports media...... Say what you want he wasn't kidding when he said I am the UFC right now.

Thing is, I have been watching MMA before Conor, and will watch long after he's gone. Doesn't really matter to me if the UFC gets "love from real sports media" or not. I'm not here for the circus, I'm here for MMA.

JDS also knocked out Cain in the first.

Now, I am not saying Conor would lose, but the fight would certainly go quite differently than a 13 second knock out.
You think JDS was a mediocre fighter???? He had one of the best runs in the HW division.

Just thank him, that’s all he is asking. Thank and beg.

You think JDS was a mediocre fighter???? He had one of the best runs in the HW division.

Where do I say JDS was a mediocre fighter? He posted a clip of Jose getting ko'd, I am just saying a rematch should have happened and it would have gone completely differently, much like Cain/JDS went quite diffrently in the rematch. Many feel Conor would have lost the rematch, I am saying he may not have lost, but I can guarentee it wouldn't be another 13 second knock out.

I don't care if you love or hate Conor he brought in eyes....Without him all the other fighters who were benefiting from all the extra coverage MMA was getting are all fading away. He is the only fighter besides Ronda to get love from the real sports media...... Say what you want he wasn't kidding when he said I am the UFC right now.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Back