I never saw Jeff Buckley live

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
<DCrying>
Enjoying a sunset and listening to Jewel Box of Sandenss and it pains me I will never see him live

<DCrying>
Enjoying a sunset and listening to Jewel Box of Sandenss and it pains me I will never see him live
just think about this way brah. you couldve been born in a time with out sound recording and couldve wound up never hearing him at all. besides there is this wicked cover band called Radiohead that does some pretty good imitations of him.

I saw him when he first toured Australia. Loved it so much I bought tickets to a second show. The second show was at the Coogee bay hotel and I took my g/f (at the time) to it and we ended up booking a room at the same place. Hours before the show we were playing pool with Jeff Buckley.

watch him live hyeah:

<{1-69}>

I saw him when he first toured Australia. Loved it so much I bought tickets to a second show. The second show was at the Coogee bay hotel and I took my g/f (at the time) to it and we ended up booking a room at the same place. Hours before the show we were playing pool with Jeff Buckley.
Jeff Buckley I'm sure was all great.

the sky is a lsndfill

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back