I never knew McGregor and MMA fanboys are this pathetic and stupid with their lame excuses.

LatinTerminator480

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just as expected, MMA and McGregor fanboys(who were stupid enough to believe McGregor could beat Mayweather at his own sport) comes up with very lame and predictable excuses for his loss against Mayweather, such as "The ref stopped the fight too soon", "Mayweather paid the referee" and the same old "This fight was fixed" excuses. They also tried to brag about how McGregor "accomplished" something by lasting 10 rounds against an all-time great boxer, who's currently 40 years old, not as fast as he used to be and just barely came back from retirement after nearly 2 years(I wonder why McGregor never called out any of the younger, more peaked boxers like Canelo, to a boxing match, to help MMA fanboys prove their point that the best MMA strikers can beat a world class boxer at their sport). Nothing new, just the same blind fanboyism and retardation coming from McGregor and MMA fanboys.

Nothing against McGregor, who's a talented MMA fighter with star power, just can't tolerate his bandwagon-hopping fanboys on the internet.

Sometimes they even create threads which only purpose is to call out and insult other people.

Saw this on facebook lol.

21077332_1943341215935337_4477317950930594494_n.jpg

Just as expected, MMA and McGregor fanboys(who were stupid enough to believe McGregor could beat Mayweather at his own sport) comes up with very lame and predictable excuses for his loss against Mayweather, such as "The ref stopped the fight too soon", "Mayweather paid the referee" and the same old "This fight was fixed" excuses. They also tried to brag about how McGregor "accomplished" something by lasting 10 rounds against an all-time great boxer, who's currently 40 years old, not as fast as he used to be and just barely came back from retirement after nearly 2 years(I wonder why McGregor never called out any of the younger, more peaked boxers like Canelo, to a boxing match, to help MMA fanboys prove their point that the best MMA strikers can beat a world class boxer at their sport). Nothing new, just the same blind fanboyism and retardation coming from McGregor and MMA fanboys.

Nothing against McGregor, who's a talented MMA fighter with star power, just can't tolerate his bandwagon-hopping fanboys on the internet.

I'm an MMA guy but I knew there was no way Conor would win that fight. Not everyone who likes MMA likes Conor.

Also, since Mayweather won why are you so salty?

those guys are cute, and they made a rich man out of conor as well as winning their hearts. And we should all be as lucky as floyd to make that kind of money for so little effort.

Back