I need immediate sherdoggy gamer support.

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I just bought a xbox 1 and am in a party with my friend and he can hear me and i cannot hear him. Im not an idiot, the volume is on, i have a gold membership, etc.

help me sherdoggies, your my only hope. headset is ear force recon by turtle beach

I just bought a xbox 1 and am in a party with my friend and he can hear me and i cannot hear him. Im not an idiot, the volume is on, i have a gold membership, etc.

help me sherdoggies, your my only hope. headset is ear force recon by turtle beach

I don't have any of the releases of Xbox One.

I don't have any of the releases of Sony PS4.

I don't have any of the releases of Nintendo Switch.

Super Street Fighter V and Ultra Street Fighter II are very tempting for me though (whichever systems that they are available for).

One of my acquaintances says that he has both Nintendo Switch and Ultra Street Fighter II.

He says that Ultra Street Fighter II is a lot of fun.

my friend can hear me but i cant hear shit except if i remove my headset it makes a clicking noise
also my friend can hear me muting and unmuting.

well for one these headphones are total fucking garbage

Try you headset on different devices. If it's a 3.5mm audio cable you can use a phone, computer, different controller, etc.

Also make sure you and your friend aren't muted.

use a different headset, or use the headset on a pc. I bet it's the shoddy headset.

xbox support just hung up on me
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/
11728908_1643674775874129_7603232785779685349_o.jpg

use a different headset, or use the headset on a pc. I bet it's the shoddy headset.
This is why I tell everyone to steer lighthouse-clear of Turtle Beach.

No companies turn out more DOA headsets or electronics that die in the first month despite no physical abuse.

Sometimes Xbone will glitch and mute people in the party electronically, even if you haven't muted your mic or muted them.
Next time go into the party setting and look at his name, and make sure that he doesn't have a mute symbol beside his name. Get him to do the same.

Also worth noting, combinations of advanced model controllers (like suped up Afterglows) have a tendency to stop talking to older model headsets, or even headsets that would be interchangeable with xbox 360

I frequently found myself unplugging and replugging the wired controller and/or headset controller port to reset being mute in party chat

One way of knowing if your headset is outdated is by checking the left sidebar to see if quick settings for controller audio and mic sensitivity are even displayed. If they aren't, chances are you'll lose connection to sound once in awhile when using a high end controller. Unplug and replug everything on the controller, switch to game chat and back, and it should be fine

Other than those areas, it's also possible time zones are making one player a shitty party host, so you can also experiment with which of you hosts the party

Sounds like it's time for you to join the PC master race

Make sure your mic boon is installed correctly. Might not be fully seated. Are you using it with a chat pad?? My Turtle beaches randomly cut out when i charge my controller.

Do all your controller updates, might need to install latest drivers and firmware for your console and controller.

Back