I need advice on what kind of assault rifle to purchase

Daewoo Telecom K7
622px-Daewoo_K7_SMG_at_Defense_Asia_2006_0.jpg

I need advice on what kind of assault rifle to purchase. These idiotic SJW rallies have inspired me to get an assault rifle. All my weapons are antique guns like Marlin 30-30s from 1910.

Well, you own all the good stuff. 30-30, 30-06, etc. I was in the military for many years and don't care much for assault rifles. Don't know what the fascination is for that kind of weapon. Bolt action rifles are the best and most fun to shoot (unless you have an Army moving your way). My favorite has always been the .22LR caliber. ...and forget scopes, true marksman use open sites.

You are no better than the murderer in the Florida mass shooting tragedy. Your hands are as bloody as the mass shooter, the NRA and all the gun owners. Ban guns. We need to be more of a modern country like the ones in Europe or Japan. What do you need a gun for? If you need help, dial 911. Nobody should be allowed to handle a firearm unless you are a police officer or a combat soldiers fighting overseas.

1521733542756-time-mag.jpeg
41be6a2789b0b4271aa263df740aebd671bc5a98edd26b4e4cf7e6401800acf4.jpg

my God this place has become a liberal troll cesspool.

Anyway i would either go AR or AK platform. AK if you want the extra power. I’d go with something from Arsenal, probably the stamped SLR107 for an AK.

In an AR I’d stick with a serious company that makes serious rifles. I’d stick with BCM, Daniel Defense, Noveske, LMT. BCM really makes some absolutely phenomenal rifles for great prices, I highly recommend them. You can get a top tier carbine and throw a high quality aimpoint/eotech optic & a light for that money.

Good luck and pm me if you need any extra info or advice.

These idiotic SJW rallies have inspired me to get an assault rifle. All my weapons are antique guns like Marlin 30-30s from 1910 or so and the old Walther PPK I keep in my truck.

I want something high powered. Budget something like up to $2500. I want it all made and don’t want to do modifications. I have heard good things about Sig Sauer.

High powered as in?

What do you want on top of it, red dot, scope, acog, ?

As far as high end out the box

Radian
Noveske
Falkor
Knights Armament

Real recommendation with your budget is something like a bcm with a trigger upgrade and quality optic.

a rifle from a reputable dealer will outlast you. Colt, BCM, Spikes, Daniel Defense. You can get a base line model for +- 1500 bucks. Get some quality mags, throw a good optic on there and do a Carbine 1 course a few times. youll be mostly golden. having owned a Noveske, i cant really tell you where the extra money goes outside of the magwell logo. after putting a gisselle trigger on my DDM4V7, it shoots just as smooth, just as well as my Noveske. ive since turned my Gen III into a suppressed SBR 300 which i think the Noveske excels at. as a standard Recce setup though? meh. once you've shot one quality AR, you've shot em all tbh.

Assault Rifles are by definition fully automatic. I don't think that's what you meant, since you can't really buy one without special permission brought about by thorough investigation and an arbitrary decision on their part.

It dosent have to be full auto especially by the media’s interpretation of what constitutes an assault weapon now days. With a 2500 limit you could buy a couple of nice AR’s
I’d go magpull colt AR with a Leopold delta point red dot and collapsible front grip. Or the Springfield Armory M1A1
M14 semi auto with factory Stainless steel match grade barrel and trigger in the “Loaded”offering. A class 3 liscence is too much hassel and too damn expensive. FA is a quick way to waste money and be innacurate with shot placement.

You are no better than the murderer in the Florida mass shooting tragedy. Your hands are as bloody as the mass shooter, the NRA and all the gun owners. Ban guns. We need to be more of a modern country like the ones in Europe or Japan. What do you need a gun for? If you need help, dial 911. Nobody should be allowed to handle a firearm unless you are a police officer or a combat soldiers fighting overseas.

Your first scentence rules out having any type of rational discussion with you. You are outraged by a national tragedy and want gun legislation although your proposal was an outright ban. You still haven’t offered one idea to make the locations where our children learn any more secure. I understand if your disenfranchised with the present administration. But every gun owner is not a murdering psychopath.
You have the right to your opinion but you don’t get to make up your own facts and that’s what you did in the first scentence. Your handle is world of WARcraft. Go back to your electronic world and if you don’t like it go to Europe or Japan.

You are talking to a son of one of those combat veterans that earned you the right and ability to spew this crap into the word.

Get a Colt 6920 and spend the rest of your budget on an optic and trigger upgrade.

Your first scentence rules out having any type of rational discussion with you. You are outraged by a national tragedy and want gun legislation although your proposal was an outright ban. You still haven’t offered one idea to make the locations where our children learn any more secure. I understand if your disenfranchised with the present administration. But every gun owner is not a murdering psychopath.
You have the right to your opinion but you don’t get to make up your own facts and that’s what you did in the first scentence. Your handle is world of WARcraft. Go back to your electronic world and if you don’t like it go to Europe or Japan.

You are talking to a son of one of those combat veterans that earned you the right and ability to spew this crap into the word.
FYI, you got trolled by a pro-2nd guy who probably posted when this thread was still in Gheyberry or wherever.

Back