I need a TV Series recommendation... Something good but off the beaten path v.2

I've been enjoying GLOW. Didn't think I would but it's very funny and the story line is interesting
I’ll second that, only watched it because my missus wanted to but I was pleasantly surprised, it’s a fun show, and Marc Maron is excellent.

I’ve just started watching The Terror, that’s looking promising although I’m only two episodes in.

I just came across some Spin City clips on youtube. Loved that show when I was a kid.

Have you seen that @Loiosh ?

I liked the first couple of seasons but then it lost me.
You should stand on a cliff and look out to sea while pondering whether to watch the rest.

9 and 8 eps in season 3 and 4. Give it a go when you run out of stuff. I enjoyed it the whole way thru

Lodge 49. Caught it after Saul last night and watched a few more after. Really digging it. Has a big lebowski vibe to it. Just got done with the 3rd. Apparently there's a mystery involved. Can't wait to finish work to watch some more today.

Only 2 episodes into Disenchantment but I'm loving it. If you liked Futurama this show is for you.

Castle Rock is great but I wish I could just binge it.

Anyone see Deutschland 83? How is it?

Just finished the first season of Spartacus and wow, what a great season

Sucks that Andy whitfield died, if he saw this series through to the end I think he may have had decent success in movies

Only 2 episodes into Disenchantment but I'm loving it. If you liked Futurama this show is for you.

Castle Rock is great but I wish I could just binge it.

Anyone see Deutschland 83? How is it?

Saw Disenchantment, it was fun.

Didn't love the awkward ending though.

Gomorrah is worth watching. Italian crime show, basically about the ‘other’ mob you never hear about. Great show.

Gomorrah is worth watching. Italian crime show, basically about the ‘other’ mob you never hear about. Great show.

It's really good.

This is even better.

51lCHqhMwyL._SY445_.jpg

I would recommend Krzysztof Kieslowski's The Dekalog very strongly Lolish, don't worry whilst he's a European art director its very straight drama, just very well written/filmed/acted, the religious links really aren't that strong after the first episode either.

I would recommend Krzysztof Kieslowski's The Dekalog very strongly Lolish, don't worry whilst he's a European art director its very straight drama, just very well written/filmed/acted, the religious links really aren't that strong after the first episode either.

That looks fantastic. Getting it now.

Thanks.

Back