I need a little help Please....

Jesus

Orange Belt
Reaction score
littlehelp.jpg

I can't shittalk that. You go girl. I'm kinda randy now.

Well, if this isn't a magnanimous cue...I don't know.

Oh yes Jesus, thank you lord...No bitch, GOD IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Classic or standard, I'm here to please, like your mourning radio station.

Here's my impression of Hojack being erudite:

"Dude, check it cocks: I can run like an expostulating motherfucker, I'm like Mephistofoleez the way I bag bichees/ I don't have a huge cybercock like you bitchesss. ask my woman, my fucking is all in the head, check IP's cuz you cocks don't respect your inteluxual comanders word: Right sweeEty?: click click doublespace, by the pfft, Vod, your mama's so fat.... your mama's so fat......wait... YOU'RE so fat you're mama said... your mama said, shit hang on.....you're mama brush her teeth with butter!! HahahahRECOGNIIZZEEE.

I'm almost being helped.....now Ahh?

I have been helped now... Thank you all I will bless you with this little beauty....

kaycam21.jpg

I like how you photoshopped a facsimile ass on her. That cracks me up. I'm gonna stick this.

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist

Here's my impression of Hojack being erudite:

"Dude, check it cocks: I can run like an expostulating motherfucker, I'm like Mephistofoleez the way I bag bichees/ I don't have a huge cybercock like you bitchesss. ask my woman, my fucking is all in the head, check IP's cuz you cocks don't respect your inteluxual comanders word: Right sweeEty?: click click doublespace, by the pfft, Vod, your mama's so fat.... your mama's so fat......wait... YOU'RE so fat you're mama said... your mama said, shit hang on.....you're mama brush her teeth with butter!! HahahahRECOGNIIZZEEE.

Not a bad impersonation at all.

I can't do that shit for too long or it creeps me out, I have a hard time coming back to the plane of the living. I think I should graba beer and get myself together.

I ain't fallin' for that shit ol' tarheel, if I go to stick it, it'll be UNSTUCK!! You slick dirty bastard, hahaha,...HAHAHAHA!! Woo wee!

Back