I need a good meatloaf recipie

I invented Meatloaf Cupcakes a few yrs ago.

FB_IMG_1493483214065_zpsziaspoox.jpg

FB_IMG_1493483219913_zpswgwtrtpq.jpg

I use mashed potatos for icing and serve on plate of gravy.

The wife made meatloaf cinnaman bun things

Did you just tell me to go find and kill a cow and make MY OWN ground beef :eek:

Listen, I want good meatloaf, but there's only so many lengths I'll go to

Butchering a cow only takes 20 minutes if you know what you're doing. But you could just buy sirloin and put it in the food processor. Takes 2 minutes, and it makes all the difference in the world.

Butchering a cow only takes 20 minutes if you know what you're doing. But you could just buy sirloin and put it in the food processor. Takes 2 minutes, and it makes all the difference in the world.

I don't have a cow

{<huh}

Whatever you put into it, be sure to wrap it in bacon.
That's what top chefs call presentation

I did that during sex... It was a huge success. I wish I married her.

If you have sirloin, why not just grill that? The whole purpose of meatloaf is to use the less tasty parts of the meat to make something delicious. If the burger has too much fat content use more bread or oatmeal to absorb it.

If you have sirloin, why not just grill that? The whole purpose of meatloaf is to use the less tasty parts of the meat to make something delicious. If the burger has too much fat content use more bread or oatmeal to absorb it.

I generally agree, but I think some people genuinely like meatloaf with potaters and gravy from time-to-time. Some sort of comfort food thing. I personally don't like too much oil on the bottom of the meatloaf, which is why I recommend a slightly less fatty beef.

Just get Boston Market Meatloaf and save yourself some time.

I did that during sex... It was a huge success. I wish I married her.
You presented bacon wrapped meatloaf during sex?
Aren't you a woman? Are you one of them lesbonians notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat

Back