I miss Ubereem and his time under golden glory

Overeem would have been GOAT had he won UFC belt.

giphy.gif

Ship that MF'er off to RIZIN. We want violence.

What happened to him?

All the skills in the world and a bad chin. Really sad. I find it hard to watch him fight and am afraid that he is already deep on the path of a terrible future regarding his health...

Who's a drug dealer bro? You throwin out random accusations there?

Obviously i am not, bro. One of the founders is a known drug dealer. Nyqvist. Dude spent some time in prison for a double murder, after someone blew up his car. Which he survived.
He died pretty fast after he came out of prison. I believe its still unclear how he died, suicice or homicide.

Exciting and Violent... Plus a Combat Sports Legend. Just think that elusive UFC Belt is to far out of reach.

I'm not sure about that, a lot of his problems came when he was still training with Hooft at Blackzillians.

I think the issue was the way Glory had Reem fighting in K-1 just didn't work in MMA with the small gloves, he just doesn't have the boxing ability to exchange a lot close in with that much more open defence, I actually think Jacksons suits him well style wise as like Jones hes best working either from long range or in the clinch, avoiding close boxing when he can, he doesn't have Jones chin of course though and is facing a lot more power.
also helped that since he was so feared on the feet a lot of guys didnt want to engage close to him, which was one of his weaknesses lol. funny how that works. cant blame them tho, dude was 6'5 260 shredded and tossed guys like brett rogers around like they were light heavyweights

yea imagine if the ubereem era ended with him getting the belt and then eventually losing. woulda been awesome. sucks he got busted, sat out over a year and then it all came crashing down with bigfoot

Obviously i am not, bro. One of the founders is a known drug dealer. Nyqvist. Dude spent some time in prison for a double murder, after someone blew up his car. Which he survived.
He died pretty fast after he came out of prison. I believe its still unclear how he died, suicice or homicide.

Damn son
Never heard that story

Ubereem did not have a bad chin. The dude was so big that he could use a trap roll instead of a shoulder roll ffs

Back