I miss Ubereem and his time under golden glory

In B4 Ngannou KO pics
4VhLvG0.jpg

giphy.gif

He went downhill after leaving golden glory, I can’t remember what led to him parting ways with that gym?

Ya he was a beast when he was roided out of his mind and fighting uber-cans.

He went downhill after leaving golden glory, I can’t remember what led to him parting ways with that gym?
Management fees which were 30% if i remember corectly.... Bas Ruten went to flame on Overeem for leaving... Not because he is a goody good guy but because he had a stake in Golden Glory.

I was positive that he would be heavyweight champion when he signed with the UFC. Even when the title bout against JDS was lined up. I thought he would beat JDS, and JDS is my favorite heavyweight of all time.

A few Overeem ko's later, I thought JDS would knockout Overeem's block off. Wrong again. Damn it Alistair, quit making me look foolish<Oku01>

I remember when he came into teh UFC and kicked Brock right in his diverticulitis

I'm not sure about that, a lot of his problems came when he was still training with Hooft at Blackzillians.

I think the issue was the way Glory had Reem fighting in K-1 just didn't work in MMA with the small gloves, he just doesn't have the boxing ability to exchange a lot close in with that much more open defence, I actually think Jacksons suits him well style wise as like Jones hes best working either from long range or in the clinch, avoiding close boxing when he can, he doesn't have Jones chin of course though and is facing a lot more power.

I'm not sure about that, a lot of his problems came when he was still training with Hooft at Blackzillians.

I think the issue was the way Glory had Reem fighting in K-1 just didn't work in MMA with the small gloves, he just doesn't have the boxing ability to exchange a lot close in with that much more open defence, I actually think Jacksons suits him well style wise as like Jones hes best working either from long range or in the clinch, avoiding close boxing when he can, he doesn't have Jones chin of course though and is facing a lot more power.
Sure, yeah, that was it. lol he looked like a beast when he first came to the USA even with that defensive style.

Management fees which were 30% if i remember corectly.... Bas Ruten went to flame on Overeem for leaving... Not because he is a goody good guy but because he had a stake in Golden Glory.

Yeah, there were some shady contracts at Golden Glory. Mangement apparently didnt disclose to the fighters how much they took. Which for Overeem turned out to be 30%.

What else to expect from a camp founded by a drugdealer.

Everything has it's time limit. He had a good run, but that shit can't last forever.

Yeah, there were some shady contracts at Golden Glory. Mangement apparently didnt disclose to the fighters how much they took. Which for Overeem turned out to be 30%.

What else to expect from a camp founded by a drugdealer.

Who's a drug dealer bro? You throwin out random accusations there?

Back