I miss 185 Ripped Machida

TonyAlvein

The heir of the Dragon
@Green
Reaction score
I believe that change of Weight cut was his biggest mistake. Since he stopped being ripped and started cutting in water, he began his decline. Now he's just being RIP'ed .

Vs Mousasi

lyoto-machida_ufcfightnight36.jpg

Vs Romero

Screen-Shot-2015-06-26-at-5.27.36-PM.png

Are you really comparing a picture of a guy flexing and not flexing?

He gave 185 his all in the tail end of his career and did pretty damn well. Not everyone can cross the 40 and over threshold in mma..

USADA ruined him <Lmaoo>

Even Kelly would KTFO post USADA Lyoto

I believe that change of Weight cut was his biggest mistake. Since he stopped being ripped and started cutting in water, he began his decline. Now he's just being RIP'ed .

Vs Mousasi

Vs Romero

I miss the body I had closer to my prime, as well. However, looks like the difference is more a factor of doing a full-body flex for the camera vs, standing there, unflexed.

Vs Mousasi

Vs Romero

I agree with you on all points, but I don't like the flexed vs unflexed comparison.

The pic i choose was just to illustrate, not the center of the argument. He really changed his weight cut after the fight with weidman, I believe everyone who watches MMA regularly were familiarized with that fact, that's why I used these pictures, even though it's obviously flexed x unflexed

Back