I Met Brendan Schaub...

Actually I met him once.
It was in a pet store.
I told him I was a big MMA fan & he thought that was cool.
He then asked to pet a Puppy from one of the staff & proceeded to kick the puppy.
Then he said "watch this" & started flicking boogers into the fish aquarium.
I said "WTF?" & he said he has pent up aggression.
He then knocked over a whole shelf of Kitty Litter & walked out.

All of the above is true
It has to be since it is on SD

;)

I recently had the privilege to meet Brendan Schaub.
We had a long conversation and it was pretty obvious that he is intelligent. Pretty sure he is well read. I was impressed.

Lol, I bet.

I met Fedor once. Took a picture with him. Nice guy.

Now I proudly have it as my Sherdog avatar.

I met Brett Rogers in a Convenience Store Toilet stall once...

I met Travis Browne at a restaurant. Rhonda had just blown me in the bathroom while my wife celebrated our daughters birthday.
IMG_0027.JPG

Reminds of when I ran into Brendan Schaub at a restaurant in LA. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from his podcasts.. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Steak, broc****, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really ****ing weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal

I believe him, yo

Actually I met him once.
It was in a pet store.
I told him I was a big MMA fan & he thought that was cool.
He then asked to pet a Puppy from one of the staff & proceeded to kick the puppy.
Then he said "watch this" & started flicking boogers into the fish aquarium.
I said "WTF?" & he said he has pent up aggression.
He then knocked over a whole shelf of Kitty Litter & walked out.

All of the above is true
It has to be since it is on SD

;)

At least he fed the fish.

When I met him we had sexual experiences to 10% of being gay.

I recently had the privilege to meet Brendan Schaub.

I really don't know much about him, but he seemed like a very down to Earth guy. We had a long conversation and it was pretty obvious that he is intelligent. Pretty sure he is well read. I was impressed.

He seems like a happy, worry free guy. He was with his girlfriend who was beautiful beyond belief.

He has potential to be a good role model and my meeting with him was inspiring.

latest

I saw Schaub at a grocery store in Las Vegas once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
none of this happened

I saw Schaub at a grocery store in Las Vegas once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I love that pasta. so many noobs on sherdog will prob think its real

Back