I messaged Gregor Gillepsie on OKcupid when I was in college

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I searched for people in my area and he popped up [even though I'm a heterosexual male].

I clicked on his profile bc I thought I recognized him and there was some info. on his MMA aspirations and his job as a wrestling coach.

I messaged him telling him about a jiu jitsu club I started and invited him to teach/train and he never responded to me.

No troll.

EDIT: evidence-

upload_2018-1-28_10-36-57-png.331319

You are certainly not a heterosexual male

I actually didn't realize how questionable the whole thing was- I just thought it was cool there was an MMA fighter in my area who also taught wrestling and I tried to get him involved in my jiu jitsu club

Coon Dogs For Sale Or Trade has only 70k followers? What's the world coming to??

I searched for people in my area and he popped up [even though I'm a heterosexual male].

I clicked on his profile bc I thought I recognized him and there was some info. on his MMA aspirations and his job as a wrestling coach.

I messaged him telling him about a jiu jitsu club I started and invited him to teach/train and he never responded to me.

No troll.

EDIT: evidence-

upload_2018-1-28_10-36-57-png.331319
He probably thought you we’re a gay man trying to fuck him through OKcupid. Thats just my guess, though.

Well, since there are no gay dudes on Sherdog, I don't doubt his hetero street cred. TS makes Warren Beatty and Gene Simmons look gay.

You are certainly not a heterosexual male

Exactly...I know how those dating sites are...I've been on enough of them...males can only see females and vice versa...unless you put gay, then you can see other dudes...So for a guy to be able to see other dudes, he either put gay or bi...and no straight man, messages another man on a dating site, unless he's gay.

Wait did you send him that message in the pic?

Messages him on dating site and posts he has an awesome bod on his Facebook? You're a troll or 100% in the closet

Wait how would you even see him on a dating site? Assuming he's straight, wouldn't you have to setup up your profile pretending to be a woman?

Back