I make my phone stupider every day by using it

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm bad at texts, ok? It takes me forever. And I spell words wrong all the time, I spell words wrong the same way so often that my phone thinks that's how I want to talk.

So when I rarely spell it right, it will make have hsve or thanks thAnks and etc etc, it changes my properly spelled words to be the words I often spell wrong cause it remembers I use the misspelled word more often than the correct one.

Now my phone is fucked and completely dumb and cant even handle English anymore

Anyone lese have this problem?

Nope, my phone and I understand each other just fine. It even anticipates what I want to search for...

Sorry to break it to you Clippy, but you make a lot of things stupider by talking to them.

you are not alone. My fat fingers mash all the tiny little letters all at once, and it's like winning the lotto if i just happen to get the correct spelling out of that alphabet soup.

Factory reset is your best option. I used to text to so fast that I'd have way too many fumbles. Now my autocorrect doesn't know if I want to misspell or not. I get so many horrible autocorrects to the incorrect spelling that it's pointless to even try anymore.

803f7089e8961a57e36b1a3932af4500--great-ideas-buenas-ideas.jpg

My phobe usually autocorrexts to my dumb thumbs pushing the letter nexy to what I wnated to type.

It took me a while to train my phone for dirty words. It's too good now.

I'll be two letters into the word "cook" and it'll suggest "cocksucker"

You know...there's a setting that makes it so the phone doesn't record or remember what you type. But I think it also eliminates auto correct. Not sure. Too lazy to change it. I just occasionally delete the wrong word from it's vocabulary. Sometimes I do want it to learn some of my slang words.

I think I have my phone the aidz or something . Fucking p0rnhub

Think of how stupid Trumps phone must be by now.

Back