I love you Amanda Nunes

I don't even know who you are but I'll be rooting hard for you on December 30. You are about to become one of my favorite fighters ever.

Just make sure to keep punching after the bell. You never know when it's dead.
Wishing death on a fighter should be punishable by ban @Sho Nuff

Count me in..

three-different-kinds-alcoholic-drinks-shot-glasses-white-background-29952217.jpg

I'll be there, blotting the grease off of our victory pizzas

i see the season of goodwill is over then...

be interesting to see if she gases. Rhonda shouldn't over commit in the first round. Let her gas and pour it on in the later rounds. Not sure her aggression can handle that though.

izi6m.jpg

Nunes by first round KO........the return of purple pillow Honda. <{cum@me}>

I feel like a lot of ppl's fav figher will be holly and cyborg after dec 30.

Ronda getting back in that cage as a defeated fighter. The anxiety and presure will build up as she looks at a beast in Amanda Nunes. Ronda knows she has a better BJJ black belt to deal with and she knows her striking is mean compared to hers. She gets touched once...she will be reminded of how much that head hurt after Holly's head kick. Ronda may get ahold of Amanda and Judo throw her but she wont submit her. Ronda is coming back for her fans not for herself. She quits half way through the first.

Joe: -"Ronda, it was great to see you healthy and back in the octagon things didnt go your way tonight what is next for Ronda Rousey?"
Ronda:- "Well I respect Amanda she will make a great champion.....I came back for my fans, I honestly just wasnt myself in here tonight, I dont feel I can do this anymore....My heart isnt in it so I am retiring tonight."
Joe:- " Ronda is this based on emotion since you lost or have you thought about this, was this predetermined either way?"
Ronda: -"Ya know Joe I knew win or lose I was done, I just had to do it one more time for my fans the ones that didnt give up on me.....but its what I want to do its something I have to do, move on to new things...and fuck my haters, like you..."

:::::::::::::;Judo throws Joe followed up with an arm bar as he screams and wiggles his legs in pain security breaks her off of him ::::she leave the cage

Last edited:
shit man, just more reasons to hate ronda
Im going to guess youre a man? Lol using your time to "easily hate" on a woman. Lol besides end of the day.. Nunes loses and you become a ball of pure tar hate. I feel sorry for rhonda haters. They cant understand greatness and would rather go for someone they have no idea who the fook they are. Did you vote this year? Anyways hobda will win in extreme fashion maybe first round. No one will give her props except the real fans. Casuals will ignore and check conors fan page for undies updates.

Im going to guess youre a man? Lol using your time to "easily hate" on a woman. Lol besides end of the day.. Nunes loses and you become a ball of pure tar hate. I feel sorry for rhonda haters. They cant understand greatness and would rather go for someone they have no idea who the fook they are. Did you vote this year? Anyways hobda will win in extreme fashion maybe first round. No one will give her props except the real fans. Casuals will ignore and check conors fan page for undies updates.
I don't usually waste my time hating someone, but I'm not a fan and if she wins, this place will be unbereable and MMA too, in a sense. she will start to talk out of her ass again and how she would beat male BW and cain and all that crap

I'm not really that excited for it

I don't usually waste my time hating someone, but I'm not a fan and if she wins, this place will be unbereable and MMA too, in a sense. she will start to talk out of her ass again and how she would beat male BW and cain and all that crap

I'm not really that excited for it
****.. A good point

Back