I love Tyson Fury but

Lol.

In all fairness the whole 10 count is great stuff to continue promoting it. Purists know to give a ref a margin of error, so it could’ve been stopped but it didn’t, and I’m fine with it. People don’t realize the bigger picture, the best 2 Heavyweights in the division have singled out AJ. Both Fury and Wilder put AJ on blast in the post ring interview that they are the best 2 Heavyweights.

And AJ's response is better.

The fight could have been a draw when acc
All the cry babies complaining that he “got robbed” need to shut the f*** up. I was in the arena listening to an hour of “WALKIN’ IN A TYSON WONDERLAND” from 10,000 loudmouth Brits.

If he was robbed you wouldn’t have been holding your breath for 7 seconds in the 9th and 10 seconds in the 12th.

IT WAS A GREAT FIGHT. BUT HE GOT KNOCKED THE FK OUT.

STOP WAH WAH WAHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BOW TO AN AMERICAN CHAMP.
Robbery is too strong of a word. I felt that Fury had won, but upon closer scrutiny, I feel a draw could be warranted (I said could be, not that I agree with it).

Reason being that many of those rounds were pretty close, and a few of them could have gone either way. Fury moved a lot and showed great defense and ring generalship, but he really didn’t land many clean punches. In fact, neither guy did. And most of the rounds were pretty uneventful, with neither guy really doing anything dramatic or big (outside of the knockdowns of course).

Wilder did press the action for most of the fight though, and he had those two 10-8 rounds, so it’s not inconceivable to me that Wilder did enough to earn a draw, especially when considering how close many of the rounds were to score. Yes, I feel that Fury won more rounds, and I believe he did enough to win the fight — but not by a lot when factoring in the knockdowns and the closeness of some of those rounds. Fury was busier and showed great movement and defense, but Wilder was the aggressor and had those two big rounds.

m96jjd.jpg

All the cry babies complaining that he “got robbed” need to shut the f*** up. I was in the arena listening to an hour of “WALKIN’ IN A TYSON WONDERLAND” from 10,000 loudmouth Brits.

If he was robbed you wouldn’t have been holding your breath for 7 seconds in the 9th and 10 seconds in the 12th.

IT WAS A GREAT FIGHT. BUT HE GOT KNOCKED THE FK OUT.

STOP WAH WAH WAHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BOW TO AN AMERICAN CHAMP.

Feel better now, Jay Deas...

maxresdefault.jpg

{<diva} Try teaching your fighter how to box.

Lol.

In all fairness the whole 10 count is great stuff to continue promoting it. Purists know to give a ref a margin of error, so it could’ve been stopped but it didn’t, and I’m fine with it. People don’t realize the bigger picture, the best 2 Heavyweights in the division have singled out AJ. Both Fury and Wilder put AJ on blast in the post ring interview that they are the best 2 Heavyweights.
Couldn't have said it better. I'm so glad for the sport

Fury got R O B B E D
Robbed of his consciousness for about 3-4 seconds, yes.

Enough of this robbed nonsense seriously. Draw was the only acceptable result after they let Fury rise from the dead

I thought Fury won but after the round 12 near KO I'm not too upset with a draw. Fury didn't let himself get caught he would have a W.

Back