I love going out and getting drunk

I like smoking weed as much as the next guy, but you develop a tolerance so damn fast it loses its luster.

Alcohol always works

You got to smoke it in moderation and always switch up the strains so you experience different highs. I can't drink alcohol because I suffer from really bad migraine headaches:(

I don't understand how you guys enjoy the next day. Low energy + headaches are no fun.

I recall the days of waking up to go to work with a hangover swearing never to do that again but by quitting time I forgot all about the hangover and was ready to go again. As I got older my memory got better and I stopped doing that when I was about 35. It was at the time when the drunk driving laws got tougher and some friends had died and others came close in car wrecks while drunk. We started taking turns being designated drivers and being in bars sober made us realize what idiots we were when drunk.

Coming soon.

IMG_2259.jpg

I can't decide if this picture is tempting me to play chess or Super Mario Bros.

I like smoking weed as much as the next guy, but you develop a tolerance so damn fast it loses its luster.

Alcohol always works

I smoke concentrates (shatter) all throughout my day and barely get high because dabs have mangled my tolerance. Im also using it for pain management of an auto immune disease so I am biased towards the green.

After 25 the hangovers got too bad so now I don't drink more than one beer or two tops lol.

This thread makes me happy

Even the death-by-liver stuff

you die by liver, you died via having a good time too many times

There are worse ways to die IMO

Right @Clippy

@Clippy gonna die the same way as me, too many good times for one body

Be careful , you don't have to be old for that shit to get you. I've known 2 people , one slightly over 40 and one a few years under to die from liver failure in the past 3 years or so.

Sounds cooler to say " fuckit...imma die somehow anyway " , than it is to actually get sick and die when youre 38 years old.

Man drinking is how I am planning on getting thru law school lol

We really start classes on Monday ( we have had intro classes these last few weeks), and last night a bunch of us when out in SF and had a good time. Drinking, smoking, doing whatever.

Always fun. We all know each other now and are familiar with each other.

I'm looking forward very much to starting, and now I know I got some good people with me, on this journey.

Drinking can be a very good thing in moderation

I can tolerate about an hour and a half these days. Usually leave after that to go home and burn one then watch a movie or bang whatever young lady exercised poor judgement that evening.

It got boring to me in my early 30's. I'd rather drink alone at home. When I go out, I go to breweries and a few bars that I have friends that work at or own and drink for free and don't have to deal with young bros too much.

I strongly recommend going out and getting drunk with Master Spengler.

Good times.

It doesn't have to end as long as you do it responsibly. Although, I can tell you that if you ever get married and have kids it will slow down. Couple that with getting older, I prefer nice smoothe buzz compared to being drunk as at my age hangovers are really rough.

Be careful , you don't have to be old for that shit to get you. I've known 2 people , one slightly over 40 and one a few years under to die from liver failure in the past 3 years or so.

Sounds cooler to say " fuckit...imma die somehow anyway " , than it is to actually get sick and die when youre 38 years old.

To the people you knew, how often did they drink?

You got to smoke it in moderation and always switch up the strains so you experience different highs. I can't drink alcohol because I suffer from really bad migraine headaches:(
I just like to smoke. I've gotta smoke concentrates to get high. I've always had a crazy high tolerance.

My parents also used to smoke with me when I was like 10 years old, so I never really thought smoking was cool or super awesome. Just something we all did

I hate getting high with other people. I'd much rather be alone, just me and some chronic and rye whiskey. I always hated tripping on mushrooms with my friends, they always took too much and couldn't handle their shit. I much rather prefer to be alone when I'm getting high (and drinking is getting high.) I love taking shrooms, turn the lights off in my room and trip.

I very much enjoy the feeling of beong all hammered and laughing with pals. It's enough to make everything else in life worth living through. Even just talking to random people and laughing and joking.It always seems to go well. I just love this shit. Fucking talking and drinking, until it ain't possible anymore. Until the bar says go. What age does this have to end? When am I supposed to give this up? I don't want too

I like doing that but why it have to be alcohol. I can feel happy without the buzz. I can literally drink anything sugary, and I am good to go.

I'm 24 and I cut it all out this year.

To the people you knew, how often did they drink?

One was the wife of a friend/co-worker , we weren't very close so I don't know , but him and her were both heavy social drinkers. She did have a full time job though , so obviously she wasn't constantly drunk.

The other guy was closer , but had kind of drifted away in the 2 or 3 years before he died ( was probably 6 months ago ) He always drank Budweiser , never saw him drink liquor , but he'd drink to the point of being an idiot in pretty much any situation where people were drinking. Not sure about frequency.

binging is obviously not good , but I think its probably manageable physically IF you take breaks between binges. I think people get into trouble when you start pushing the body night after night. You never fully recover and things start going south.

Back