I love going out and getting drunk

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I very much enjoy the feeling of beong all hammered and laughing with pals. It's enough to make everything else in life worth living through. Even just talking to random people and laughing and joking.It always seems to go well. I just love this shit. Fucking talking and drinking, until it ain't possible anymore. Until the bar says go. What age does this have to end? When am I supposed to give this up? I don't want too

It doesnt have to end. Remember its not alcoholism if its wine and youre rich

And then you sober up and are reminded that alcohol can only fill the void momentarily. Or is that just me.

Remember, you are on Sherdog.

People here will not understand the concept of 'going out'.

You should stop when you end up like the guy in your av everynight

Shrooms are so awesome, especially at low doses. Makes me feel so happy.

Coming soon.

IMG_2259.jpg

I'm pushing 50 and still do all that stuff, and probably a whole lot more. But when you get older, you have less tolerance for idiots and it's just not that much fun going out sometimes. Much harder on the body, also. But yeah, it's a good time in the right environment, and I remember back when it was the best of times. Unfortunately, these days after a few Changs, it's "nap time." :)

I very much enjoy the feeling of beong all hammered and laughing with pals. It's enough to make everything else in life worth living through. Even just talking to random people and laughing and joking.It always seems to go well. I just love this shit. Fucking talking and drinking, until it ain't possible anymore. Until the bar says go. What age does this have to end? When am I supposed to give this up? I don't want too

It's all relative, but it doesn't last forever. And if it lasts too long, it will result in Cirrhosis of the liver. lol

36cd38129c46d9a580d6d480514525d0.jpg

Last edited:
I actually like this one better and the regular Modelo. Lot of folks prefer the negra but I'm a simple man who only needs a simple beer.
I like the negra but do prefer the original.

This thread makes me happy

Even the death-by-liver stuff

you die by liver, you died via having a good time too many times

There are worse ways to die IMO

Right @Clippy

@Clippy gonna die the same way as me, too many good times for one body

How old are you and do you have your drinking under control. You sound like a borderline alcoholic.

I enjoy a beer aswell and i have to ask myself if its turning into a problem..

Last edited:
I like the negra but do prefer the original.
Modelo Especial....es lo mejor.

edit: order your beer like that at the cantina, play some Rocio Durcal on the jukebox, pretend to be sad (or just be sad) and profit. ;)

I don't understand how you guys enjoy the next day. Low energy + headaches are no fun.

Back