I love DC.....but

Adjutant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To me, winning the HW belt and then riding off into the sunset kind of takes some of the "importance" out of the accomplishment.

I would want to do the exact same thing, try to hold 2 belts, but it just deflates it a bit that he only defense will be an exhibition match with Lesnar. Yes, I know hes undefeated at heavyweight, but winning and hauling ass kind of sucks. Sucks for me, not that hes doing it.

Sucks for most uf us, but it's all just bussines/money.

The guy has put in more than enough work relative to his age, when he got into the UFC, etc...

I'm cool with it. Hope he makes bank and enjoys his cake and chicken in retirement.

To me, winning the HW belt and then riding off into the sunset kind of takes some of the "importance" out of the accomplishment.

I would want to do the exact same thing, try to hold 2 belts, but it just deflates it a bit that he only defense will be an exhibition match with Lesnar. Yes, I know hes undefeated at heavyweight, but winning and hauling ass kind of sucks. Sucks for me, not that hes doing it.

Kind of the same way that McGregor did the same thing and then went off to pretend that he was a high level boxer, or also eerily similar to the way that GSP won the MW belt and then immediately forfeited it.

Seems to be the new normal for the industry so you might as well suck it up like the rest of us.

He’s 39 right?!.....give him a fucking break!

DC is deeply sad because TS thinks DC is sucking the importance out of his own life by kicking ass and getting paid.

Yeah,he's old,it's ok with me but he has looked good so it would be nice to see him defend twice or so but i'm pretty indifferent considering his age and a lifetime of competition.Also,I don't feel like that changes his recent accomplishment in any way.

Why? GOAT level accomplishments after a late start and Olympic wrestling career. I realize T.S. is probably the type to compete in pro sports until he's 70, but most people, including Cormier, can't do that.

hes 40 and plans on defending both belts before he retires. That should make you like him more, not less

didnt you just getting fucking owned earlier today? You dont strike me as someone working with normal intelligence.
If you have a second, please go fuck yourself

Owned by who? The mouth breather that thinks thickening of blood can't be a factor in strokes? Like the thickening that comes w/ severe dehydration? Like the kind you get from weight cutting? Like the reasons doctors tell stroke victims and those at risk to stay super hydrated? You mean by that guy?

<LikeReally5><seedat><{jackyeah}>

image.png

<{1-69}><{1-16}><{1-12}>

Last edited:
Dont worry TS, once Jones gets cleared by USADA Cormier wont hesitate & want another rematch with him resulting in DC losing both belts. DC is great, but Jones is just that much better
<JonesLaugh>

“Cormier’s a POS!”~ Brock

he's 39 and made it clear he wanted to retire at 40. let the dude get his money fight then put his feet up.

he's not some 25 year old with the rest of his career yet to play out

Against Brawk and 10 Surgery Shogun? Weak...
brocks a monster, others have been praised for fighting that juiced up freak, dc should get the same kind of love,
I'm still a huge fan of no knee shogun. I get why dc wants that fight, fresh face for him

Back