I lost respect for Josh Emmett after this

The only thing Jeremy threw that was questionable was the knee and thankfully it didn’t land. Emmett had started to get up and only had 1 hand on the mat I could see where someone would try and lift him and knee the face but it’s so risky.

The first hook absolutly put him on skates, eyes rolling mouth piece free in his mouth, he was on autopilot scrambling and after the missed knee he takes a hard shot that lays him down and those elbows put him out good.

Hell of a scrap and I didn’t see anything controversial other than the knee I’d say didn’t land.

Emmett messed up when he landed the nice shot put Jeremy down and then started pointed to floor like let’s bang bro, well the chin was checked and he couldn’t keep up.

Never been a big LiL heathen fan but my goodness at 145 there’s not anyone that goes after guys like he does

<TrumpWrong1>

'It ain't murder if ya don't get caught!'

In sports though every single sport has missed calls then never get turned around so in this case
I’m not wrong because it’s literally the history of sports

lol look at this video

5:30.... nothing but excuses... He wanted time to rest, and a point taken away.... Lmao.... This guy is counting sheep out here and wants time to rest and a point taken away for that minor shit, whats next? A chocolate Sunday in between rounds and a foot massage?

a chance to call it a bs loss, keep his ranking, and get a rematch. I know it's not the same as Rumble vs Kevin Burns but something like that could happen and this fight would be void. Now seeing how the illegal shots didn't finish the fight or screw up his eyesocket then this could affect him mentally but a NC will help his record.
The record looks better to someone reading it on paper but I can’t imagine the ufc granting him a higher ranking or preferential matchup based on this fight being now ruled a NC

The record looks better to someone reading it on paper but I can’t imagine the ufc granting him a higher ranking or preferential matchup based on this fight being now ruled a NC
all that matters is that paper Dong Hyun Kim loss to Karo Parisyan Kim got a fight with T.J. Grant and Karo got his walking papers pretty much the same shit with Jim Miller and Pat Healy. Now I highly doubt Emmett will get anyone in the top 5 to fight well maybe someone like Darren Elkins or another fringe top 10 guy but depending on if they are trying to push him they might give him someone as a gimmie fight.

Back