I lost $200 betting on DC, should 'friend' have to give me money back?

That's why we need contracts and lawyers for everything we do in life

o-better-call-saul-facebookjpg-444599_1280w.jpg

Them's the rules.

And a good reason to consider not making bets at all.

Exactly. I like to use Bovada here and there, but nothing major. If I bet on Jones winning they would of paid me and no way in hell they'd make me give it back...Regardless of the fight being changed to NC or not.

It's sad that you would go to the wall against a friend for 200 dollars.

You must be poor or a shitty person, or both.

I made 200 pounds betting on Jones and 100 more betting that he was going to get popped.

I'm confused ur title shows u lost 200 but ur post shows u won and around giving it back

yes. the fight is officially going to be a no contest.

Beat his ass and take all of his money and girlfriend/boyfriend.

Thats what alpha males do, son.

- You both put money on the line expecting to watch one guy beat up the other and get his hand raised.
- One guy beat up the other and had his hand raised.
- Your vision of the outcome did not happen.

Sure if you want to out lawyer your friend to get your money back it could be argued. But it is kind of a shitty thing to do.
When you bet money there is a risk of a million factors in the background you don't know about, both of you guys, yet you put whatever amount of money up you know anything could happen and risk it.
Anyone who says "if he is a good friend he would give you the money back" are ignoring that you are basically putting your friendship on the line to get your money back. He's cool if he refunds you, but if not he's not a wrong guy. None of you were evil prior to the bet and after you are the same person. I say you let it go and take it as a lesson in gambling, you could have given him worse odds and then you would have had like 3x returns compared to him if it was about money. Taking responsibility will save you more money in the future than you will make back trying to get your money back.

I told him to get fucked because PED's weren't stipulated at the time of the bet. He then tried to claim that ped's was implied, at which point i told him cry to Dana about this shit maybe he'll send you a few hundred dollars worth of reebok shit nobody wants.

If it's a NC I guess the money should go back but otherwise F it. Ya'll both knew Jones was a juicer, that's part of the bet.

Back