I lost $200 betting on DC, should 'friend' have to give me money back?

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I told him to get fucked because PED's weren't stipulated at the time of the bet. He then tried to claim that ped's was implied, at which point i told him cry to Dana about this shit maybe he'll send you a few hundred dollars worth of reebok shit nobody wants.

Nope. Jones beat that ass. It was a fight, DC got KO'd.

Fight will be a no contest TS,

So just spend the money on coke and hookers. Tell him he can reclaim the cash from a whores ass crack when the fight is overturned.

if it turns out to be a NC you should give it back

<OKC16>

Well lace up some gloves and duke it out with your friend, winner takes all.

You're gonna have to fight it out. Winner gets the $200, and add other's girlfriend to make it spicy

Put on some boxing gloves and film it, if you beat him he owes you an extra $200, he beats you then you give him the money.

Post the fight here, I got $100 on you TS, DC fans are weirdos.

If it's ruled a NC you need to man up and have the integrity that Jones wishes he had. Give that money back.

If the fight is overturned which it will be

Jones technically did not win..

Put on some boxing gloves and film it, if you beat him he owes you an extra $200, he beats you then you give him the money.

Post the fight here, I got $100 on you TS, DC fans are weirdos.

that would be great

He hasn't won a bet in like 6 fights LOL glad jones won

I told him to get fucked because PED's weren't stipulated at the time of the bet. He then tried to claim that ped's was implied, at which point i told him cry to Dana about this shit maybe he'll send you a few hundred dollars worth of reebok shit nobody wants.

that reebok line at the end was gold lol.

if its ruled a NC you didnt win the bet, genius

Back