Ask me anything

How are the prostitutes? Do they blood test you right there for safety of both?

Do you think a war is possible to break out over the next year? The news is scary lately

Do all Korean men have huge heads
Koreans in general have big heads compared to white people. Having a small head or face is seen as attractive.

How are the prostitutes? Do they blood test you right there for safety of both?
I'm no prostitute expert so don't have much data to compare. It's technically illegal but everywhere. The one I experienced was very professional. I wasn't a fan of it because I don't like the idea of paying for sex in principle. Just feels weird to me.

No testing at all involved though. Koreans really don't like condoms (I mean who does but in some cases even girls will get offended if you put on a condom) so it's only a matter of time before shit starts spreading like wildfire.

How are Korean pigeons vs. American pigeons?

Do you think a war is possible to break out over the next year? The news is scary lately
The news is always scary. Threats from the North are constant and have been for decades so at this point people don't take it seriously. Most of the flexing by the North is done to quell thoughts of dissent within North Korea. The biggest concern I have is the Trump administration. I'm hoping nothing happens and North Korea has always gotten away with talking shit, but maybe they shouldn't push it with the Trump administration.

Do Koreans actually have bigger heads or is it the same sized head on a smaller body?

The news is always scary. Threats from the North are constant and have been for decades so at this point people don't take it seriously. Most of the flexing by the North is done to quell thoughts of dissent within North Korea. The biggest concern I have is the Trump administration. I'm hoping nothing happens and North Korea has always gotten away with talking shit, but maybe they shouldn't push it with the Trump administration.
ICBMs and nukes seem to be a tipping point to me though.. does that worry many people?

ICBMs and nukes seem to be a tipping point to me though.. does that worry many people?
Not that I can tell. ICBMs are new but Korea has been in range of NK's nukes, chemical, and biological weapons for some time now. People just got used to it.

Is Korean Zombie there? And if so, how is he doing? You know every Korean person, right?

People in the US are not used to it though. Moreover, the US may not be able to tolerate it. While there are only 1-2 countries that South Korea would ever realistically be threatened by, the US, as the most powerful country on the planet, could be threatened by a hundred different small countries. The idea of those assorted 100 small countries getting nuclear capability is unacceptable to many Americans.

You can handle 1-2 existential threats.. but 100 of them?

I mean psychologically, regular people don't spend their lives worrying about it.

Do Koreans actually have bigger heads or is it the same sized head on a smaller body?

I think the heads are bigger. If you look at group photos of Koreans and white people together, it seems Koreans heads are bigger on average. A lot of white people get compliments from Korea that their heads/faces are small. I didn't go out and measure everybody's heads so don't take my word for it

Are BIGBANG super huge over there? Is G-DRAGON an icon?

Koreans in general have big heads compared to white people. Having a small head or face is seen as attractive.

I'm no prostitute expert so don't have much data to compare. It's technically illegal but everywhere. The one I experienced was very professional. I wasn't a fan of it because I don't like the idea of paying for sex in principle. Just feels weird to me.

No testing at all involved though. Koreans really don't like condoms (I mean who does but in some cases even girls will get offended if you put on a condom) so it's only a matter of time before shit starts spreading like wildfire.

Moving to Korea.

Back