I like Shannon Sharp

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
He doesn’t seem like he takes this shit too seriously and is a good balance to Skip taking it way too seriously. He pretty much trolls the whole time, which I can respect.

this-was-the-moment-where-shannon-sharpe-became-president-2-17-28073745.png

Screamin A >>>
Also skip is the biggest troll on sports talk. It's amazing to watch his hatred for LeBron.

Shannon is funny as hell

The real reason I watch Undisputed though...

0c58239e6add874fae46c24fe3363a6e.jpg

Shannon Sharp takes are horrible. Skip is carrying that can.

the man has become a caricature of himself by this point

twenny twen twen lol

Always hated that marble mouth. However i can proudly say i have never seen the show. I refuse to help contribute to skip bayless getting paid millions for his stupidity

I find him annoying but Not as bad as that one white country talkin dbag. Idk his name but he shows up on Stephen A and max kellermen show sometimes. He always has the POLAR OPPOSITE opinion than me. Most punchable face and accent. Dam it dafuq his name is

I don't think I've heard him in more than 10 yrs but I do remember him weighing in on Maurice Clarett leaving Ohio State for the NFL.

"Shannon what do you think?"

Shannon: "There is only one question, FedEX or UPS. He'll be driving one of those trucks in a few years."

How in the fuck do networks pay money to guys like Bayless, Sharpenand Ron Fucking Parker? Fuckin cornball brotha!!

Skip is the OG of Trolls. That dude knows how to push people's buttons (Jalen Rose, Richard Sherman etc..). His love for MJ, Brady, and Tebow is unmatched. His hate for Lebron James is comical.

I find him annoying but Not as bad as that one white country talkin dbag. Idk his name but he shows up on Stephen A and max kellermen show sometimes. He always has the POLAR OPPOSITE opinion than me. Most punchable face and accent. Dam it dafuq his name is
Drugs r bad mmmkay

Back