I know ................

GEMMAYUI

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
.................... Holloway has been on a tear, but no matter how many scenarios I envisage, i cant see him beating Ortega, not unless he takes a very narrow decision. Even then however, i don't see the fight going all 5 rounds. Max is typically a slow starter, and i see Ortega finishing him inside 2 rounds, likely by submission (choke). Anyone else think that stylistically, this is just a bad one for Blessed?

I know your fullstop key gets stuck.

There are no bad match ups for Max Holloway

#Blessedbless

You dont know................... <JonesDXSuckIt>

I’m not sold on his ground game.

Holloway’s ONLY path to victory in this fight is to try and out jab Ortega for 5 rounds.

Either way T City SNATCHING that neck brah.

Brian-Ortega-UFC-222-Post-Fight-Interview.jpg

It’s going to be a fucking war.

It’s crazy how durable and tough these two are. Both have granite chins and don’t stop moving forward. If max does win I see it being by UD cause Ortega is that tough. but I can see Ortega finishing it and winning by submission. Both are amazing fighters, but I’m going with Ortega.

I'm so excited for this fight, because I can't see either fighter losing.

Two top fighters in the same weight class in their prime.

Can't wait for 226.

Fight is a pick-em for me.

Max has the better stand-up in terms of technique and range, but Ortega has shown that he has some very nice power, and has really sharpened his striking up in recent times.

Still, I think Max beats him to the punch on the feet.

The variable will be in the clinches, and if it hits the ground. Ortega has some next level sub attacks.

lmao no this is the opposite, this is a really bad style matchup for ortega.

max has good TDD, is like 3 times the striker, has an absolute iron chin, insane cardio, and won't take it to the ground.

unless ortega clinches up and is able to grab a choke like he did to cub, i don't see him winning this. ortega is tough and his boxing is always improving and he's long so i think he'll survive for a decision and be competitive though.

Great fight no matter who takes it, but I think that Max takes this on the feet. Not willing to bet on this though, pretty much a coin toss.

Ortega can pull of a miesha tate last min sub. Thats how dangerous he is. Max has to stay patient like he always does and not fall into ortegas traps.

.................... Holloway has been on a tear, but no matter how many scenarios I envisage, i cant see him beating Ortega, not unless he takes a very narrow decision. Even then however, i don't see the fight going all 5 rounds. Max is typically a slow starter, and i see Ortega finishing him inside 2 rounds, likely by submission (choke). Anyone else think that stylistically, this is just a bad one for Blessed?
I feel the opposite. Ortega's striking is pretty terrible and unless he can get Holloway down he will get beaten to a bloody pulp.

Back